LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rash

ive been into diapers for a long time wet every time and sometimes poop too

but i still havent experanced diaper rash.

who has

whats the best way to get diaper rash for the experance it

whats the best way to treat it aftor you got it

Unfortunately for me, I discovered I had that nasty rash as I was driving up to Northern Wisconsin for the weekend. Very red and sore in the front. I had to stop at Walgreens in Antigo for Buttpaste. I applied it all weekend and it is much better this evening. Another day or two and I will be fine, still wet but fine.

I use A&D at every diaper change. If I go even one day without, I'll begin to get a rash. I do wear very thick layered diapers and wet quite a bit though....I would say if you've never had the expirence, you really dont want to its not fun...

Is this anything like asking how long you should stick your hand in an open flame to experience 3rd degree burns?

Yes, this is a legit question and in a way I understand your asking it. On the other hand, I'm not sure how many who've experienced diaper rash would encourage anyone to experience it.

I've had mixed success in treating it myself. Very non-prescription creams have worked, among them cortizone. At least twice I've ended up in my doctor's office because nothing I tried was working. Each of those two times I got a different prescription and yet each one worked well.

As to getting a diaper rash in the first place, I've gotten mine mostly after leaving the results of a large enema in my diaper for a little too long. Unless you enjoy showing your doctor a rash in your diaper area, I would NOT suggest trying this - but if you must,...