LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg! I dont know if this has ever happened before and it probably has but i was staying the night with my lil brother and hangin out talking to my mom and my brother before he fell asleep at like 10pm.

we were watching the descendants (which is a good movie btw) well after the movie me and my mom got into a discussion just talking about different things when my mother who yes knows about my fetish and even tho she will always love me and accept me for who i am she doesn't ever just talk about personal things like that with me she brings up Dr.Phil and an episode she saw about some guy that is an adult baby and his girlfriend takes care of him or whatever im sure we all have seen it but any who

she acted grossed out about it i think she brought it up because she had questions but didnt know how to ask i told her that i wouldn't want to be like this 24/7 or whatever and explained a few more things she still says she wish she would never have been told but she said the most supportive thing "It's not something i understand but it's not hurting me, you or anyone else so if it makes you happy then that's all that matters" i was shocked and kinda still am shocked. I still don't know what to think

"It's not something i understand but it's not hurting me, you or anyone else so if it makes you happy then that's all that matters"

WHAT A STATEMENT!!

Pass this on.

God Bless Your Mom.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

Thank you for the replies.

I still cannot believe she said it it blows my mind and it only took her 4 years to say it. which her saying it now is a great thing im not saying any different but its confusing as to all h-e-l-l. I guess i should take it as a good thing and move on. I just wish the rest of the world would feel this way even tho they don't understand why we do this they realize that we are not hurting anyone all it does is make us happy