LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hugs And Kisses

hugs,, i am AB,,, juss joining diferent forums .. most of the places or links i use seem to be broken,,dpf for example seems to be gone,,

anyway,,, i am also post op male to female transexual,,,i guess i am allways trying to get to relive the child hood i never had,, the one i wanted to anyway,,, i did spend 5 days at a nursery ,, and its was fabby,,,imma not a pretend girl,, i live 24/7 as a girl and had my birth certifcate changed and evrything,, you can do that here in the uk,,,i dunno why i post this but i am an honest baby,,, honest,,,

erm,,, i guess my dream is still to meet a mommy or daddy,, but isnt it most AB's dream? giggle..anyway i spend most of my free time on second life doing AB stuff on there,,,,i did have a mommy on there but she seems to have dissapeared into thin air, not unusual..but broke my heart for a time

so,, my age is bouts 2 prolly,,,,mostly,,,or bit younegr ,, or bit older,, not sure,, i am more the spirit of childhood,,or i hold onto that aprt of me,,, and my age is fluid.....

my avatar piccy is me on second life,, imma bout 4 on there,,,thats my unicorn,, lexico.. ,,,i ride

hugs an kisses