LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Makeup Foundation What Do You Use? Makeup Forever, Nars, .......

Hey girls

It's Paige I was wondering what type of foundation you choose to use. I've tried the Maybelline FITme foundation, but I find that after a while it tends to make my face greasy. Its actually a cool system they have. You pick your number and then you want to look for that number in what ever else you might need. Now while this is all great I prefer to go with the brand MakeUp Forever.

I got my foundation at Sephora which the sales person what great at matching my skin tone. Makeup Forever actually has two types of foundation, one called Makeup Forever HD and Makeup Forever mat velvet. I personally choose to go with the HD foundation and even though its pretty expensive around $40, however I really only buy the foundation only like three times a year if that. What I love about this foundation is that it's a medium to full coverage foundation. So I ask you what type of foundation do you prefer to use.

leave a comment below thanks for reading.

-Paige

Any old stuff, really. Whatever is on special offer, and some cover stick for the bits where the 'shadow' wants to shine through. I'm not too fussy, but then, I'm only a part-time woman.