LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Diaper: What Would You Recommend?

At Mommy courtney's house party. They had a cloth backed diaper. It had blue and yellow verticle lines, there were velcro tabs that gave a universal and snug fit. They reminded me of the pullups I had to wear as a child. I wore one of the ATN's I brought with me over this, and honey bear plastic pants over this. Surprise, surprise, I wore a pink sleeveless dress over this. I colored at the table with the other little girls, made a mushroom necklace with crayon that said Princess toadstool at the top, peach at the bottom. I dared one of the girls, Ashley to pigtail me if she could. They were just barely visible, but the idea was still there!

Conclusions: I enjoyed the cloth back as an inner diaper, it was definately snug, and my ATN's actually taped up properly when worn as an outer diaper. This goes without saying, but i enjoy being a little girl when safe to do so. We both like to regress. I enjoy wearing diapers and waddling, I also enjoy letting Andromeda (my female persona) take over. And she, in turn likes to become a baby girl, or a little girl depending on mood. Also, adult babies have got to be the world's most harmless people. This was the most innocent party I have ever been to, attended by adults. The other littles and I were almost completely innocent. some of the mommies and daddies got together, had grown up talk, some used bad words and smoked. But in general, I did not see anyone drinking just to get drunk! Several people, more girls than boys, left the party obviously diapered under day clothing. I saw one little girl announce that she would wear her diaper home, I could tell she was diapered, but the jean shorts hid her bulge to non abdl people who don't know what to look for. When I left, I was so comfortable in my diaper, that I decided to drive home with a bulge protruding from my gym shorts. We watched Aladdin, Beauty and the beast, and Hercules was on in the playroom. I will definatly be going to the next party if my schedule permits.

Honestly, my first 20 minutes at the party were more nervewracking than my first trip to Hippie Hollow (a naturist park on lake travis.) It was interesting to hear people say how they got into ABDL, some were the oldest of siblings, some were the baby of the family, treated like children and doted on. Some, like me were the oldest in the ageset and can remember baby toys mysteriously disappearing. Others did not remember their baby toys.