LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Crazy Obsession: A Real Life Adult Baby - Wed 21St March 2012

I prefer "you make an ass out of Uma Thurman", as Stuart Smalley once said on SNL. And I'm reading what people are saying, so let's just agree that we just don't understand each other or agree on the matter.

I understand you perfectly. The problem is that you are willfully ignoring what people are saying and choosing to assume that they mean the opposite of what they are actually saying. Since you are saying I'm somehow disliking Stanley's actions out of some silly self-hatred, rather than disagreeing with them on principle, I'm rather obligated to defend myself and point out that you're pulling these silly conclusions out of thin air.

Again, why exactly are you saying these things? It's one thing to disagree, and perfectly respectable. You are, in fact, turning this into an ad hominem attack, saying that rather than disagreeing with Stanley's actions, it must be some character flaw of our own that prevents us from praising him for his actions. If this is just some elaborate troll, which I'm getting the feeling it is, I'm perfectly willing to consign your posts to the same dustbin of idiocy that I've consigned RDBs to. I don't have time for trolls.

You've actually proven time and time again that, while you may see the words on the page, you aren't reading what people are saying. Otherwise, you wouldn't be choosing to assume the opposite.

Firstly, Riley is not a guy.

Secondly, many, if not most, of us support neither of them.

Personally, I openly support neither of their decisions to do this, and especially not what'sisname's. The self-centered guy who went on Doctor Phil (a conclusion that almost everybody who read every one of his attention-whorish, persecution complex-ridden posts in this very forum predicted).

However, the fact that they went on TV, as much as I think that was an egregious mistake, is not how I judge their character.

I don't know Stanley, so I judge him not at all, other than disagreeing with this decision to attempt to somehow represent us over and over when he is, at best, an inaccurate representation of the community as a whole and heavily self-destructive in that representation.

Riley has always struck me as nice as well spoken, but I do not agree with her decision to do this in any way, especially not twice.

The other guy, whose name escapes me and doesn't strike me as worth research, is something of an idiot. This has panned out from his very actions on this forum. He is living in a fantasy world and has a rather silly sense of self-importance that just makes him rather hard to talk to without facepalming. Again, this was all BEFORE he went on TV and made an ass of himself.

The TV decision is an awful decision, no matter who makes it, because TV is there to get ratings. Ratings do not come from showing ABDLs as normal people. They come from the freakshow. It's simply sad and pathetic how many people have deluded themselves into thinking that the way that ABDLs are the butt of repeated freak jokes and freakshows on television that are there pretty much solely for purposes of schadenfreude is somehow mainstreaming us, rather than just making is the funny animal in the cage to laugh at.

Um I dnt know what I did to you or anything but guess I'm sorry for having my own opinions on stuff and see stuff differently from you, BY A TON. But plz dont personally attack me like that i really do not appreciate it. I have come to terms with alot of things, and even searched out a family. Also there was only a handful of people that thought that stuff about me tyvm on this same forum. Sadly its the same people bashing different people on this very forum. Just look you see the same names come up again and again, on how there opinions on TV people is bad. We got it the first time thanks. I am very happy I went on TV, and it helped me through my life more then you can imagine. But please dont attack me like that again, you and a couple others see in the same eye, but ALOT and i mean ALOT of people are happy people like me went on TV.

I have decided to be silent till now because the SAME 5 to 8 people say the same thing and tend to not look at the rest of what people think and only themselves. Its kind of fighting with a wall no point.

I need to address a few things here.

First is that there will be no bashing or denigrating of persons who are TG or referring to them by a gender they do not want to identify as on this site. Gender neutral is fine.

Second is that you do not have to agree with anything or anyone you see here but there will be no bashing or denigrating of them based on your feelings or beliefs toward them. Debating the concepts they espouse is fine.

Third is that I am getting tired of the intolerance of certain persons who act hatefully toward other members and do not offer reasons for their disagreement or do not try to contribute to the discussion. This borders on 'trolling' and/or 'flaming' and I'm one of those who decides where that line is drawn. I don't give a rats posterior about whether those people find themselves banned or not, and if they feel the same way they will find themselves banned PDQ.

This site is for discussion, comment, and camaraderie- it is not going to become a place where people cannot learn from and enjoy the topics we talk about. Keep it civil even if you can't keep it pleasant.

Bettypooh

Guess we should revisit that, because the same 5 to 8 people cant learn, but your actually hurting more then you know. You guys have made it so newer an even older members quit posting because you just bash them down, and frankly im done with it also. Glad you have ur opinion but we heard it the first time, no sense beatin a dead horse.

Also people like stanley me find it even hard to talk on here, because the same people troll the forums waiting to attack.

How hard is it to grasp? For what feels like the umpteenth time to the Nth degree:

IT'S NOT NECESSARY TO PRAISE OR BASH STANLEY BECAUSE HIS TELEVISION APPEARANCE DOES NOT AFFECT ME OR ANYBODY ELSE HERE IN THE LEAST.

THAT is why it seems like a bunch of self-haters bashing a guy who went on television. The really hateful bashers on here remind me of certain Republicans who are staunch anti-gay, yet get caught in airport men's rooms having gay experiences.

• Like 1

How hard is it to grasp? For what feels like the umpteenth time to the Nth degree:

IT'S NOT NECESSARY TO PRAISE OR BASH STANLEY BECAUSE HIS TELEVISION APPEARANCE DOES NOT AFFECT ME OR ANYBODY ELSE HERE IN THE LEAST.

THAT is why it seems like a bunch of self-haters bashing a guy who went on television. The really hateful bashers on here remind me of certain Republicans who are staunch anti-gay, yet get caught in airport men's rooms having gay experiences.

Lol well said

• Like 1

Furthermore, since trying to be nice and making jokes about our differences still result in you talking down to me, I'll take the low road - Lick me. That is all.

I'm not talking down to you. I am genuinely trying to figure out why you are reading what people are saying and then leaping to the opposite conclusion. I haven't insulted you even once, other than the implication that you might be trolling, which you have supported in your most recent posts. You, on the other hand, have insulted me, personally, several times.

In a forum, some people agree with the course of actions that others take. Some people disagree. I do not judge Stanley on his actions. I simply disagree with them. I judge Brett (thanks for reminding me of your name by posting!) because of the exact same self-importance and persecution complex which he just portrayed for us, not for his appearance on Dr. Phil, which, while negative, he had no real control over, other than that selfsame action of doing it in the first place which I disagree with.

The difference is that when I say I disagree, you fly off the handle and proclaim that I disagree with him out of some self-hatred, rather than my own opinion that his actions were poorly thought and unhelpful, not to mention service to basically display a majority of what is wrong with the ABDL community for the world to see (again, personal opinion, and nothing more).

You see, it's not that hard. I can like somebody, or dislike somebody, and feel the opposite about an action that they may take. It's something people do.

I really would have said nothing if I havnt had other people from this forum speak to me, that its just not worth posting because the same trolls come around. So ya, its just kinda sad is all. So you and the others keep trolling, and I will respond to the people that hate what your doing in private. Guess some places just become a bad place to talk when people are so judgemental, and this has become one of them. You know who those people are because they respond on everything like its there job to be heard, and they must have the computer up 24/7 because they will tell what they think and bash what ever else anyone says. I was fine with this going on but after i get enough emails about how this place has become and it saddens them well, thought i should speak up. Why don't you go back and see the different posts you might wake up. Also me trolling? I haven't been on this site for quite sometime because of the same people being so judgemental. I just came out to let you realize that theres certain people on here that are making it so no one else wants to post on here, because they will just get shut down. Again this is my last post for now, just thought you should know what you and others are doing. If a Moderator or someone wants they can email me and I can go into detail.

I really would have said nothing if I havnt had other people from this forum speak to me, that its just not worth posting because the same trolls come around. So ya, its just kinda sad is all. So you and the others keep trolling, and I will respond to the people that hate what your doing in private. Guess some places just become a bad place to talk when people are so judgemental, and this has become one of them. You know who those people are because they respond on everything like its there job to be heard, and they must have the computer up 24/7 because they will tell what they think and bash what ever else anyone says. I was fine with this going on but after i get enough emails about how this place has become and it saddens them well, thought i should speak up. Why don't you go back and see the different posts you might wake up. Also me trolling? I haven't been on this site for quite sometime because of the same people being so judgemental. I just came out to let you realize that theres certain people on here that are making it so no one else wants to post on here, because they will just get shut down. Again this is my last post for now, just thought you should know what you and others are doing. If a Moderator or someone wants they can email me and I can go into detail.

This may be complex for you, but disagreeing with your actions is not trolling. I have no desire to even speak with you beyond this. I am aware that you and I simply do not see eye to eye and should not have brought your actions back up, and for that I apologize, however, that does not mean that in any way I support or condone them, as I find them to incredibly foolish and self-centered. This is, however, my opinion and I do not claim to be supported anybody else in that opinion, as it is the responsibility of each of us to speak for ourselves.

Not sure how you think I'm on here 24/7. I'd love to have that luxury but I tend to be working around ten hours a day. I confess that I sometimes post during my lunch, though. :)

I honestly think your actions on this forum speak for themselves, and that some people will see you as I do and some will not, Brett. Obviously, there are people on the extremes on both sides.

I also have no intention to cease speaking out when people do this because, in my opinion, each and every one of you who go on television to out your baby side, whether you intend to or not, reflects poorly on us. This is not because you in yourselves are negative. This is because the people making the material had no intention to give you a chance to be positive in the first place. The major error on your part, which is an error you have not made, Brett, is in the repetition of an action which so recently yielded such awful backlash and results and the expectation that the results will somehow be better, despite evidence. It's the exact same kind of blinders that people put on when they cry out that every freak or fart joke in crass cartoon X is somehow mainstreaming us, and it's a pathetic kind of willing blindness to reality and the world around us.

I will defend to the last your right to say what you say, Brett, or, hell, to go on TV, but that does not mean that I will not speak out against your actions in equal measure, as is my equal right.