LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got A Massage Only Wearing A Diaper!

So I finally got enough courage to get a massage only wearing a diaper. I was on holiday with the Mrs. in the Caribbean and thought we'd hit the spa. We spent the entire day drinking on the beach so I had a perfect excuse for the Mrs. as to why I would put on a diaper for the massage. Anyways, when the masseuse left the room I stripped off my shorts and boxers all the way down to just my diaper and I hopped under the covers. I pretended as if nothing was out of the ordinary and talked away the entire massage and she never mentioned the diaper at all. I did notice that when she told me to roll over she held the blanket up so she could get a clear view of my entire body and totally starred right at my diaper. Later that holiday we hit the spa again but this time I was sober. I had the same masseuse and I told her upfront that I was wearing a diaper. She said not a problem and ask if I was "well?" I said yes and that I have a weak bladder sometimes. I said that I usually only wear at night but that I wanted to be able to fully relax and have nothing to worry about with her pushing and pulling on my body. She asked me several questions while she began to massage me but then changed the subject eventually to small talk. Anyways, it was one of the biggest thrills ever. I'm trying to figure out a way to have my Mrs. let me wear to spa here back home. I think she would flip out if I ever wore in “public

1. You may may imposed your infantilist fetish on the massage lady, but thank you for not messing!

2. She seemed to have gotten a kick out of you wearing a diaper.

3. I have read a post very similar to this where the OP messed his diaper while getting a massage, please tell me this was not you!