LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Wonder What Would Happen...

Being in the military and living in the barraks we often have "Health & Welfare" inspections which is when before PT in the morning after our first formation they round all of us up and search our rooms. Now there have been many times that I have been scared to death now I have all of my stuff hidden because I have a roommate (we share a 90 sq ft room with a sink and a bathroom) that I have had for the past 3 years got lucky he's my best fried but anyways I have always wondered what would happen if all of my things were found?

I always worried about that also. I am glad that I was never caught while I was in the army but I did wear a diaper and top hat out to a new years eve party when I was stationed in Germany. I even had one of the girls change me during the party.

• Like 1

I really feel for you, it didn't even occur to me to google "adult diaper" until the week after I got out, even though that was Air Force and I lived off base... lol anyway I'd say keep your stash in a foot locker or something but that wouldn't solve the roommate issue though, hmm tough situation you have there.

Yea i have kept it hidden for three years here, although that is with very little time to be my true self. The good news is my next duty station i will have my own room which will be very nice i don't even know what i am going to do with all of that privacy. I do see me getting very bored very quickly lol.