LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northeast Pa Littles-March Munch

The munch will begin on Saturday, March 31 2012 beginning at 1:30pm at CiCi's Pizza located in East Stroudsburg Pa.The address is 300 Lincoln Ave, East Stroudsburg Pa,18301 phone is 570-422-2424

We will be meeting at 1:30pm inside the restaurant. We will have a large table reserved. How to find us? Look for the table with the Large 8" tall Yellow Crayola Crayon. The cost $8.25

After eating we will be heading to a local park for an Easter Egg hunt.There with be eggs filled with candy and eggs with numbers for larger prizes.There is also a duck pond there and we can feed the duckies.

All ABs, DLs, Littles, Mommies, Daddies, Age Players, and others interested in becoming part of the community are invited.

Please dress in street clothes, since we will be in public family settings. You may wear diapers, as long as they are not visible.

Please read Northeast PA Littles Rules before attending. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at my Fetlife abdl595 or abdl595@yahoo.com. My cell number is available for anyone planning to attend.

It is not necessary to rsvp but it does help for planning a table size.

The event link on fetlife is.https://fetlife.com/events/95673/v2

Or you can rsvp to my email abdl595@yahoo.com

Hope to see you there!

Little Philly