LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accident

1. Congratulations on your diarrhea accident!

2. A diapered diarrhea accident would be really fun, you would smell like a baby with a dirty diaper!

3. You should seriously should see a psychiatrist about wanting to kill yourself.

accidents are not worth wanting to kill your self over.

they maybe embarassing or messy or what ever but they happen some times.

you should definatley talk to a therapist.

they can help you.

• 1 month later...

Dude it happens to alot of people, I accidently messed a couple of weeks ago (probably from a lack of sleep and too much chilly), although thankfully I was diapered ^.^

And about the stress thing, what relaxes me is reminding myself that we are all just overly conscience animals with to much time on our hands stuck on a giant rock floating in empty space. When I think of that I relize that everything is utterly meaningless, its only that we collectively discided to give meaningless things a meaning.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, In the words of dead pace "What happened on eart was a fluke" In other words, who cares what people would think if they found out? Chances are, we the only semi intelligent thing out there (For better or worse). I hope evereything works out, But there are plenty wors things out there then having an accident

• Like 1

#1 http://suicidehotlines.com/ if you are at all serious. If you lose the link, simply google suicide hotline. Don't mess around.

#2 if you have no friends to talk with, find someone - a professional. You sound very confused. You should NOT be blaming yourself for things that happen beyond your control and if you are feeling you want to wear, then wear first and consider the why of it later on.

#3 find someone here to communicate with so you can talk out what's going on and get some perspective on it.

#4 good luck and keep us posted. there are people here who may slam you for anything or nothing but there are a lot of people here who do care.