LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Binghamton Ny Munch

The munch will begin on Saturday, March 10 2012 beginning at 1:30pm at Friendly's in Vestal ny. The address is 3604 Vestal Parkway , Vestal Ny 13850 the restuarant phone is 607-798-7288

We will be meeting at 1:30pm inside the restaurant. We will have a large table reserved. How to find us? Look for the table with the Large Yellow Crayola Crayon appox 8" tall. The cost is whatever food you order

After eating we will be heading to Midway Lanes to go bowling. The address is 213 North Jensen Road,Vestal Ny 13850. I have coupons for 3 games for 6.25 plus 3.25 shoe rental.

All ABs, DLs, Littles,Middles, Mommies, Daddies, Age Players, and others interested in becoming part of the community are invited.

Please dress in street clothes, since we will be in public family settings. You may wear diapers, as long as they are not visible.

Please read Binghamton Area Littles Rules before attending. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at my Fetlife abdl595 or abdl595@yahoo.com. My cell number is available for anyone planning to attend.

Please rsvp to the link below if possible.

https://fetlife.com/events/87238/v2

Hope to see you there!

Little Philly

• 1 month later...