LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And College

Dear Diapers in College

Hope this information is not too late, for you to read.

I had back surgery and it left me with, well problems, at a business meeting and wet myself. Had to sit in the chair, until everyone was gone. That really sucked. Then I went home (snuck out a back door) and called the boss and said I was sick

1. start with the clothes you wear, if you have a leak you do not want to be wearing jeans. I wear wool or nylon dress pants. Make sure they do not show wetness.

2. Don't use any diapers that make noise, it is a dead give away. I use CVS brand or the new Depends "Sure Fit",

3. If you have a real leak problem and need to change, but cant change a diaper, use an "Attends Overnight" do not "peel and stick" per the instructions, As you can keep on in your back pocket and pull and replace, as required. I do this when I am driving a long distance and can’t make it to the next rest stop.

4. I was at a business bowling event and someone said "it looks like he has a diaper", damn, I was so embarrassed. I later bought women’s underwear “Assets

Well all good comments, but people do notice, they do not say anything unless you happen to hear them. Medical condition or not, people are cruel and biased behind your back. So you have a medical problem. If there is talk in the office. Who will get the promotion? There is still a lot of "good ol' boy" now "good ol' girl" So if you are not part of the right "click", and want a career. It is like anything else, be and appear normal.

Sorry all that is reality. I have control problems that nobody will know about, as long as I can help it.