LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Washing Plastic Pants Properly

So ive had my plastic pants for quite some time, and im starting to get annoyed. Basically Ive had these stains on them that dont seem to come out at all. The stains, of course are from messing and wetting. I've washed them multiple times but the stains nor the smell seems to come out. I take them out the wash and they still have mess stains and STILL smell of poopy :< How do I take these stains out? Or is it far too late? The stains have been there for quite a while. I presoaked them, scrubbed them, and much more, but its not working. Does this mean I need some sort of special cleaning product? *sigh* cause that would kind of be a drag, unless of course Its something I can buy in a store. Any help i can get would be nice.

Put them out in the sun for a few hours and the stains will go away. Just don't forget and leave them out there. I had a pair of my "Lollidots" plastic pants out on the back porch, over the back of a patio chair in the sun, and the lady next door walked over there looking for her dog. I have no idea if she saw them. Oops.

Another idea if you can still find any is, they used to make a product called Cascade Plastic Booster. It came in tubes and you put some in the dishwasher and it got tomato stains out of plastic containers. I found that if you put some in the washing machine, it does a pretty good job on plastic pants. I don't believe they still sell it but you can probably find some on Ebay.

The smell? Well it never completely goes away but over time most of it does (as long as you don't poop in them anymore).