LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Flex Maxi

Diaper18

Does anyone have any experience with Tena Flex Maxi and how do you like them? I'm looking to switch my Depend Adjustable for something better but still with a cloth back and that I can take on and off without having to throw the diaper away. I already have abena X-Plus for my plastic diaper.

Thanks for the info.

I have experience with the Tena flex, but not the depend adjustable. I like the tena flex maxi. really good absortion. the only issue I have is that because the front of the diaper attatches to the "belt" I can't seem to get a tight fit that I would like. It would be nice if the belt attatched to the diaper, kind of the the belted diapers. althought the point of the belt is to keep the diaper on while using say a urinal if one had the opertunity. but anyway, I do recommend them. but not for night time use.

• 1 month later...

They're more discrete than a normal tabbed diaper but less enjoyable to wear IMO.

Best adjustable tabbed diapers are the Tena Slips, as long as you put the sticky tabs on the "landing strip" <Tenas marketing balls, not mine.

But since you dont want plastic backed im not sure, cloth diapers are inherently unadjustable.

Why dont you look at pull-ups? They seem to solve both your problems: Cloth backed, can be readjusted almost infinitely. Seems like a winner.