LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Know The History Of Bambino Or Abu?

Build a better site and people will mouse a path to your door

It's good how ABU have gotten rid of the youth size large on the BMX diapers which brought a bad image to themselves stocking that size, only stocking adult large now..... Although they look great, I don't really want my name linked to that other dodgy site what whatever it was called.

Bambino - We started our website because we saw that there was a real need for high quality, disposable adult diapers made specifically for the AB/DL community. After researching other websites worldwide, as well as many AB/DL community forums and boards, we developed our new Classico and Bianco diaper. We have incorporated the most advanced diaper technology available.

I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that.

I guess I shouldn't have assumed ABU would have the same kin of vague answer on their site

About AB Universe Hi, my name is Baby Kyle. I’ve been a DL since I graduated into underwear. The story of how AB Universe was born is a true classic.

For me, my fondest memories were the original Pampers in the purple box. I’ve paid big money for vintage boxes of these off of eBay, because there is nothing like them (except for ones that actually fit!). I can remember back to 10 years old when I first got my own bike and I could finally ride the 2 miles to the store by myself. I was so nervous buying the box, which barely fit into the grocery sack. I kept this part of my life secret for over 15 years. The Internet helped me to discover that not only were there many others that enjoyed such role-playing, more importantly; this was not some complete psychological disorder. To the contrary, it has helped me deal with many of life’s curve balls. It’s probably a little non-PC but I don’t care.

More recently, while on vacation, I had to do my typical visit to an off-the-beaten-path drug store to see the rare brand of products often found at these retailers. I was fascinated by a baby print that I saw on a new diaper package. I tried to cut, tape, and even sew one together but it didn’t turn out quite right. I got to thinking, if I wanted a product like this, I’m sure there are others out there. Browsing the web I would find a single product here, another product there, but no one-stop shop for the whole ‘nursery’. Why couldn’t I find a way to manufacture the perfect AB/DL diaper and accessories myself?

The venture got off to a very slow start, and many of my friends thought I was taking this thing way too far. At first I tried to get something out of the existing producers in the market. I got a few raised eyebrows and many more no’s. The big companies that make diapers did not want to make less than a million of something, and especially not for a use that they believe might harm their image or baby brands. A year of research, custom samples, and on-site visits with a dozen foreign manufacturers produced our flagship product launched in January 2008: “Super Dry Kids