LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Me Get The Ball Rolling Please!

well he grew up in foster care n never was really nurtured or felt loved or cared for. n i noticed wen we were in high school he would gravitated to the teachers who were mor nurturing and mothering. ( we were in a small setting school with about 35 kids and 4 kids to a class) so teachers could afford to give special attention like that. n i noticed he seemed some what " at home" when i would hold him like i would my three year old brother.and he would do little things like suk my thumb or hold my hand that way small children do. Also he seemed to want to b told what to do. Like little things like wantin my permission to do things. this is how i cought on. so when i brouht all this up u could tell he was into it n wants to but is a little shy. so i guess im takkin the lead on this one.he makes comments like he cnt wait to b a good boy for mommy.

so i guess i want to ease him into it. n take it slow. i dont think hes ready for diapers just yet. i jus need to find a way to introduse this to him so he feels comfortable from the start

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Start slow, with communications on both of your parts. Hopefully he'll allow you to diaper him and you can talk over a glass of wine or a couple of cold beers. Once you have him diapers, find out his goals, ambitions and finally where he see's the relationship going. You reflect on that too since you're accepting a HUGE responsibility.