LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone From A Newb

pigpen

I've been "into" diapers to a varying degree for my entire life, but this is the first time I've every really explored things as an adult. I thought I was a freak for the longest time just because I wanted to wear a diaper! Well, not just wear. I love seeing girls in their diapers and the thought of wetting one sounded like something I had to try.

Well, yesterday I took a big step and wet for the first time (as an adult). I bought a pack of baby diapers at the store but they were too small to fasten (I'm a pretty big dude, over six feet and around 250). I made do and wore one in my underwear and just let go. I have to say it was amazing. The warmth, the release. I guess I don't need to explain here!

Well, as soon as I get paid next (rent was due!) I am ordering some that hopefully fit. This has been all I can think about for the last 3 days.

Me, I'm 36 and a guy from California. I'm single, hetero, and I guess a regular kind of guy. I love music, anything that runs on gasoline, the outdoors, oh and diapers, too. I work as a mechanic, welder, metal fabricator, truck driver and equipment operator.

Hoping to meet some cool people here, I've had a few bad experiences with online forums before (not AB/DL) and I'm hoping to give it another whirl.