LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice Please Don'T Spank Me....

My gf I told here about being a abdl she has bought me stuff like diapers ect... But when she baby's me she gets very side tracked she think it cute and everything....but she cant stay focused on it or other words she gets board of being a mommy to me and then she insults me later....when she mad cause I am stuck in a babyish moode.....

Baby Sasu

Life is a two way street there guy, perhaps you are in baby mode too long. Try it one step at a time, maybe just a half hour or something like that. Don't forget to do something nice in return for her after or later.

Your relationship with your gf can't always be one sided and all about you.

Appreciate the fact that your gf wants to indulge your ab fantasy in the first place and count your blessings here. There are two of you in this relationship so try and cater to her needs and desires as well.

• Like 1

Let me clear this up I work my ass off hand and feet for her I get very little to nothing in return. I am her fucking slave I do what ever she says with out any hesatiaon. I do as commanded.

If that's the case, really and truly, then maybe you should reconsider the path of the relationship.

~ moogle