LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh My Ceres! Baby Has Been Eating For Two!

Eir

Watches video, Ugh! (vomits in mouth)

So today I took the liberty of creating a diapered video of myself using my Android.

I was able to see what my diapered butt looks like! Today I made the most babyish

towel diaper yet, pretaping the entire contraption before putting it on, using long wash

-cloths to make arms, and I taped the arms together, instead of taping it to my skin!

This must be what it feels like to use a real prefold cloth diaper! It was actually 5

times more comfortable than what I normally wear. It feels like walking around in

a giant pillow. I used three trashbags, two to create a waterproof "pad," overlapping

from both sides. then I wore the third bag over that, with holds for the legs. By far

this looks like the most diaperish thing I have ever worn!! I am not willing to spend

a lot of money for "the real McCoy" The contraption was extremely comfortable, I

am still wearing it while typing this. I enjoy the sensory experience!!!

When I watched the video, I was completely disgusted. Not by the diaper, but

by the hairy, overweight man wearing the diaper. I had the camera positioned so

that my face would not show, but this only made my view worse!! I got a revolting,

up belly view!!! My love handles were massive, my belly was STICKING out, and

my stretchmarks and the hairs on them appeared to be GLOWING, outlined by red

and pink shades!! Which were gleaminging as I turned, and waddled in this massive

diaper!! UGH!!! (holding back vomit) I would post it here, except I would have to put

my readers in a cement onesie in the back of a diaper truck :)

Okay, this year I am not going to have a new years

resolution, because I am going to begin it right now. I pledge to keep track of the calories

that I ingest, and add a daily (or at least tri-weekly) exercise routine to my life. As it stands

I have a BMR of approximately 2900 when I am active, so there is really no excuse for me

to be overweight!! I do not have any metabolism problems, I am young and energetic (when

properly motivated). In case I need any more motivation, I have built up a very fashionable

wardrobe when I was thinner (approximately 196 pounds), and I am not able to wear many

of my favorite express shirts, my pair of diesel jeans, and my express jeans!! Both of them.

I have had to purchase a few (big clothes) in the interim.

As it stands, i now weigh 235 pounds diaper off and soaking wet. I live in a very fun location, where the culture supports being very active. Most of the people here are college students, under thirty, and spend their time playing in public parks, and in the river. There is a very fun park not to far from me. The river runs

through it, and there is a rope swing. I find it very fun to use! The water is also clean there, because of the current. There is another park past that, but it is not busy enough to be really safe and is close to the not too nice part of town (Eastside) I have had a cell phone stolen there. I left it in a bag (hidden) These guys where jumping off an awesome place where you can run, jump and then plunge into the river, and fully immerse yourself!!! It is awesome, to jump in here, and feel air bubbles rushing upwards through your clothes as you become absolutely soaking wet!!! It is quite a rush and a very nice rush to the system.

One problem, the water there gives my the ewwies, the water itself is clean, but there is unknown debris in the bottom of the river, it feels squishy. There is also a place where I believe there is a sunken, rotting log. There are also floaties going down the river, such as seaweed, (wild rice stocks floating), and sometimes the occasional fly. I am a nature baby, I do not mind the seaweed or bugs too terribly much, but the sunken log, and the squishies on the bottom of the river gross me out. That is why I only get in the water there when I am wearing full clothes, tennis shoes, jeans, and a t shirt. It feels naughtier (and more pleasurable) to wear long jean pants, especially if you know that you will end up swimming in them!!! But for some reason, I got a terrible, terrible rash on two circles on my inner thighs where the inseam of my jeans mercilly chafed these two circles! It was so bad, that these twin rashes had developed pinhole sized open sores and raised skin. This makes me

think twice before I will wear my long jeans again with the intention of swimming, or getting soaked. I do

not have a problem when I swim in my shorts. They are khakis, and for some reason do not bother me.

I bought a raor blade so I could turn my jeans into cutoffs, but before I do that I would like to run a little

experiment. I would like to wear one of my cotton bikini briefs, under a pair of soft pajama pants, and my

jeans over them. I plan on getting fully dressed, in my tennis shoes, socks, cotton bikini briefs, pajama pants, jeans and a t shirt. I will tell all of you what it feels like, if I do not chicken out first, lol! The area is not entirely

secluded, it is behind a baseball diamond, and many hikers are known to run through there. I will advance that

it is safe if you are cognizant of your surroundings, go around noon, and do not bring valuables. I have seen many solitary women hiking through there, and I have not read of any violence occuring in this place. This suggests to me that this place is safe, if one is cautious. There is another park where I would feel comfortable getting some reading done at, in soggy britches, no less! The jeans I plan on wearing are the ones that I am planning on making into cutoffs. I realize this is long, but it is actually short compared to a novel I am reading

here, called A Change For Naomi! I will let you all know how my sogging turns out!

Archived