LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recommendations

From your other posts I take it you are a pull-up wearer. I like Tranquility OverNight Premium pull-ups.

http://www.tranquili...m/overnight.htm

Abri Flex are nice also.

http://www.northshor...lons-abena.html

To be honest the pull-ups that I ended up getting sort of ruined it for me with pull-ups overall. The ones I got from Amazon looked clean and had that sort of classic diaper look to them that I liked. What I didn't realize was that they had easy tear sides for quick removal. I would walk up and down scuttles, hatches, laterways and working down in the main space and within 2-3 hours the quick tare sides were pretty much torn all the way through. To make matters worst they made such a loud noise when they ripped apart that I was afraid that somebody would hear it and have to come up with some sort of explanation on the spot as to what that noise could have been. It was so bad that I ultimately grabbed my sowing kit and literally sowed the quick tear seams together while I was in my rack so I wouldn't have that problem ever again. If possible I would really like something that had a old style look to them with side tabs so I could quickly remove them if needed without having to remove my coveralls. Would prefer them to be white as well so they won't be easily noticed under my boxers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still new to this and am wondering if anybody could tell me if Crushers are a good product to get and if ABUniverse uses discreet packaging? Reason I'm asking is that I still have a bit left for the deployment that I'm on and am looking at getting them delivered to the house I'm renting back stateside. I have two roommates there that use to be stationed on the same ship that I'm on and they are now enjoying the wonderful civilian life. I'm a little worried that the box would be marked and them potentially finding out.

Sorry for not replying to this topic sooner. Been trying to get on one of the computers without anybody on either side to help prevent screen watching.