LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Tasting Baby Food... Ever!

I was browsing the other day and came across a new brand of baby food, in pouches, called Ella's Kitchen Organic. Having never seen anything like it, I read the packet, and it made remarkable claims about quality and tasting good. Well, I'm pretty skeptical about baby food tasting good... even babies don't like most of the jarred stuff. But, I figured why not give it a try. It's a little over a dollar per packet, but as I found out, so worth it. They even make a strawberry one, and none of their stuff is watered down. The awesome part is that it tastes like real food! I mean, it's really good. So those of you who like eating baby food for whatever reason, if you can find this one, try it. I bought it at Ralph's, so it's probably most easily found in the Dillon's/Gerbes/Kroger/Ralph's chains. Enjoy :)

I duno which ones I've tried in the organic bunch. But I think I know which ones you are talking about... mayyybe. But what I have learned is that if the baby food has egg in it its DISGUSTING! Just an fyi to anyone who regularly tries baby food.

:thumbsup: Paxy

In my experience if it doesn't taste good, it's not healthy anyway (overboiled broccoli anyone? :wacko: How about too-soggy brussels sprouts? I love both of those when lightly steamed, but once they're too cooked all the flavor and nutrients are gone). Generally foods that are raised in a natural environment and not overprocessed have higher nutrient content, and taste way better. I'm a health food junkie (I mean real health food, not granola and protein powder) so I'm really familiar with "eating what's good for me" ;) I think the junkiest food I have in the house is homemade strawberry preserves. Think about it... popular conventional baby foods are made from foods raised on chemical fertilizers and treated with pesticides, in dead soil. Knowing that, I'm honestly not surprised it tastes icky and sometimes unidentifiable. But, I can see how some AB's are attracted to the thought of eating unpalatable baby food, if that's what they were made to eat as young children or perceive that such food is the "proper" thing for a baby to eat. So much of being an AB is either past experience or perception of how early childhood "should" be. I don't have that attachment because my parents didn't ever give me baby food, they mushed up whatever they were having which was usually something homegrown, and that is kind of what the brand of organic baby food I mentioned does... they take food adults would eat such as fresh berries or carrots and puree it. My parents' actions quite possibly responsible for the vast array of foods I like and why I'm so particular about quality ^_^ .

Come to think of it, have seen the Sprout baby food around but had ignored it in favor of this one. I haven't tried it yet, I might do that now. Thanks Moogle.