LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost Blog Info?

greatwnorth

Okay a number of years ago I came across a blog by a DL living in England going by ToddlerPinot. I must say that I quite enjoyed his blog as he was very funny and slightly warped as well. I enjoyed the blog for among other reasons the facts that he was a DL, a wine and gourmet food lover and he had schizophrenia like me and I could relate to his comments. about two years ago I lost track of his site due to not having aregular access to a computer and from what I have seen, he seems to have stopped his blog rather abruptly and to this day I wonder what happened. Did he start over blogging somewhere else? or I hope he did not succumb to his illness and have some kind of unfortunate episode. I know he was prone to cutting. I hope he is well but fear the worst.

Does anyone know what happened, as I would consider myself somewhat of a fan. I have thoroughly searched the internet to the extent of my ability and searched this site as well to see if anything would pop up in the forums to no avail.

to this day if you put search terms in on google his site and pictures come up. but it is all almost two year old stuff. I hope he is okay just like I hope all decent people remain okay, but is seems life tends to interfere with the best wishes. Once again, sorry for the dark thoughts.

post-23858-0-22904800-1318034039_thumb.j

post-23858-0-22904800-1318034039_thumb.j

Archived