LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vidogame Frustrations

Yvhuce

Over the past couple of weeks, I've started trophy hunting in the Subspace Emissary mode of Smash Bro Brawl. And I've noticed that some of the enemies are extremely cheap. Especially in the "Battlefield Fortress" area. I'm playing on the "Easy" difficulty and a Greep just managed to insta-kill Samus with only 39% damage. Now, for those unfamiliar with the game, this sorta thing usually takes around 150% damage to achieve on "Easy", and often upward of 200% for characters like Samus and the other heavier fighters. 39% is the equivalent of a skinned knee, in this game. Now, the reason I'm playing on this level is because of all of the Autolance enemies. I need a trophy of one of those, and they're most plentiful on this level.

• 2 weeks later...

Play Dark souls through then maybe I'll cry for you. ;)

SSBB is NOTHING

Hah, gonna have to agree with this.

Though I'd vouch for Demon's Souls also. Dark Souls is harder but in doing so there are a few parts where you'll die from it being cheap instead of being your own fault.

That's going on what I've heard from a lot of sources, mind you, not my own experience. I haven't played my copy yet, it's at home, Limited Edition, waiting a few weeks before I can go and unbox it...

Sure, 5-2 was agony (THREE BLACK PHANTOM GIANT DEPRAVED ONES JESUS CHRIST), but I don't think that compares to some of the one-shot kills, crossbow enemies on beams, frog curse, mimics (unless you're online, of course) and other cheaper stuff I've heard about in Dark Souls.

Still going to play it tons though. There are few games with melee combat as good as this series.

Oh, and I must add, the swamp levels didn't give me nearly as much trouble as Flamelurker and the Maneaters. Overall I found the game pretty fair and manageable, but those two bosses took many, many attempts each. Most bosses I managed to kill on the first try. Somehow :P

While not actual cheat codes, I'm working on and have modified some existing AR codes for the gamecube game Zoids Battle Legends. I can give any Zoid in slots 1-6 any weapons in the game, including special attacks, sheilds, etc. I have yet to figure out how to affect the weapons slots for Zoids 7-30, but I can at least replace those with others and manipulate what weapons they have by replacing them with a different one and equipping that one, and then switching them back. I reverse engeneered the "Play as the boss Zoids" codes. And I've found codes that let you be radar towers, a special "Debug Zoids" wolf Zoid, and the Hover Cargo (with or without its normal in-game weapons setup).

My favorite setup is a "Zoidbuster" Konig Wolf witn an LR Eagle Cannon on its back and dual 360mm L-Cannons on the side, with a shield and 3 Ultra-Z sup-parts. Buster can kill most other Zoids with one hit. And the cannons adjust position to converge all 6 barrels on the selected target. I also have one with the infinite-fire Charged Particle Cannon from the Deathsaurer. But that red energy collector thingy makes it difficult to aim straight ahead with. Not that you really even need to aim with that one... Another good one has the Ultrasaurus's "8 Missile Launcher" and "AZ High Manuverability 6-Missile Pods" (one on each side). It can fire 20-missile bursts at about 1.5 bursts per second. That's a lot of missiles in the air after a few seconds. Very useful on the levels with lots of enemies. I fixed up these guys because I was trying to play the game without codes and ran into a couple of missions where there were simply too many enemies and either not enough time, or not enough ammo. And I chose the Konig Wolf because it's a big mechanical wolf, and I love wolves. Plus, even without codes, I can do a number on human and computer opponents with it. It's a good, solid weapons platform. It just needed more powerful weapons to deal with a couple of troublesome situations. Plus, the red-eyed "Duel" brown/green/black/gold paintjob looks downright awesome. I call that color scheme "Duel" because it reminds me of the color of the truck from Duel.

I just read the first sentence of that...oh, I remember those things well...Action Replay, GameGenie...we hardly knew ye...

I remember AR sample discs that came with cheat magazines. When they worked (crap discs) you would enable the cheats for a game then put the game in. I remember going around with infinite health in Vice City and getting 9999 souls for every single red orb in Devil May Cry 3...ah, bliss...

The problem is that casual gamers like myself need a cheat device like the AR to hack their consoles... And stuff like the Wii is designed to reject the AR... And I don't have any technosavvy friends even living in the same state as me...

I can edit AR codes thanks to a program called GCNcrypt that someone made. It translates gamecube AR codes to hex code and back. Got a crash course in hex code thanks to the N-64 Gameshark and Perfect Dark (you can hack the properties of all of the weapons, except the sniper rifle [it crashes the game when you hack the sniper rifle]). Having dual Reapers with 100% accuracy and explosive ammo is fun. So are dual fully automatic Farsights with 255 ammo capacity. And turning all of the explosives into toilets. Especialy the bouncy grenades.