LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its My 2Nd Ab Birfday!

Mischa

Two years ago, I was just googling stuff about diapers and DD popped up, I'd read Adrian Surley's blog for the month or so leading up to joining, finally starting to realize "hey, I'm not the only nut out there who likes the way a diaper makes me feel" After a quick three to four week relationship ended, I was kinda feeling crummy, and wishing I was able to wear a diaper. So I joined here, at first as a "hey...well i'll check it out" sort of thing, and I remember trying to masquerade my typing style since I was active on a few boards for my at-the-time budding writing career that wouldn't think too highly of me if they ever found my other interests....that lasted about a week or so. It is soo damn hard to not be me, and intentionally putting typos in my writing was unbelievably tough.

Anyway, so that's how I came to be here in a nutshell with the other nuts I now call my friends :P (and if Squirrel gets tempted, I've set traps)

Anyway, time to party!!!! XD

Oh and I bought myself a sleeper for a "birfday present" which is awesomely gonna be here on my birfday too! If you ask nicely i might be brave enough to post pics eventually, even though i'm nowhere near happy with the amount of fat on my body.