LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urban Legend?

I've heard this before but I never found out if it was true, do female cross-country runners wet themselves?

There was one episode that I am aware of, even though I didn't see the actual event. It was either the Boston or New York Marathon, and top woman finisher had apparently messed herself (no diapers involved) before she crossed the finish line.

There was an internet cartoon showing her poop falling out her shorts, and I believe Jay Leno also had some fun with it.

This was, I believe three or four years ago.

I don't suppose that cross country women runners wet themselves any more than cross country men runners do.

Gary

I've heard this before but I never found out if it was true, do female cross-country runners wet themselves?

Hi collegebaby86,

Your post made me think of something. Many things can cause the loss of bodily functions, laughing, stress, and physical exhaustion to name a few. I've never heard a man say "I laughed so hard I almost wet myself," but I always hear women saying that. Maybe it's just a figure-of-speech or just sounds cute when a women says it, but maybe there is some truth to it as well... hmmmm...