LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Others Diapered In Dreams?

There are plenty of topics about the person dreaming being in diapers. But what about dreams of other people in diapers? I recently had one where a woman was hired by a group of jewel thieves. They convinced her to wear diapers and hid the jewels in her diapers. They posed as a group of interior decorators and snuck her in in a roll of carpet. After the job was done, they snuck her out in a roll of the old carpet. Then, they let her out and instructed her to meet them at their HQ. Since no one knew that she was a new part of their gang, they figured that no one would think to check her diaper for jewels. And if they were caught, they wouldn't have the jewels on them. I was taking on the roll of an action hero style investigator. I caught up with the gang before the woman did and killed them. When she showed up, I gave her the option to return the jewels in exchange for any charges against her being dropped. After that was taken care of, she continued to wear diapers and we went on to take down a group of pirates.

Funny this topic should come up because I just had a dream of my gf in diapers a couple days ago! I remember the specific diaper - a Tranquility ATN - more than any other details.

Also I have had dreams where other people are wearing diapers and it's no big deal - similarly I've had dreams where I'm half-crossdressed (wearing a skirt and stockings but boy clothes from the waist up), and nothing different happens because of it, people treat me normally, etc.

The few times I have had dreams of people in diapers it has always been the same. I am wearing them and no one seems to notice. I am usually in a crowded room and we are all closely packed in so we can't easily see what others are wearing down below. I am always trying to get to a exit without drawing attention. I am also trying to hold my shirt down as low as I can. (which is barely lower than the top of the plastic pants)

The few times I have had dreams of people in diapers it has always been the same. I am wearing them and no one seems to notice. I am usually in a crowded room and we are all closely packed in so we can't easily see what others are wearing down below. I am always trying to get to a exit without drawing attention. I am also trying to hold my shirt down as low as I can. (which is barely lower than the top of the plastic pants)

Try lucid dreaming... That way, if you don't like something in the dream, you can alter it to what you do like. I would've gotten to the point where I met the woman in diapers in the dream I mentioned if not for being a lucid dreamer. I had to alter a fair number of events. It was like my dream didn't want me to meet her. Flat tires, boat hull breaking apart, jewel thieves shooting me... All fixed with a little "I don't think so" mentality. And in one case, actually invoking that rule by name. You could lucid dream yourself a longer shirt or some pants or whatever and then spend the rest of the dream checking out other people's diapers, if you wanted to.