LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Use Baby Diapers?

I know a lot of you wont just be able to squeeze into a baby diaper, so ill tell your what I do. I take one baby diaper (usually size 6, though sometimes i squeeze into a larger size 5) and i tear off the leak guards and tabs and put the stripped diaper on the inside of another baby diaper (which I tear the area of the front and back (on the inside of the diaper so on the outside it doesnt seem altered) , and I often double up on tabs (i stick an extra tab on each side to the tapes on both tabs attached to the sllightly alltered diaper) and manipulate them to have a tight, but not suffocating fit. You could do the same if you aren't too big (I have a size 34 waist so I would advise you to not try it unless you are around the same size or smaller)

I have never attempted to wear a baby disposable diaper as intended for toddlers. By the time Pampers had sticky tapes and were in common (mid 1972) use the largest was too small for my then 8-year-old body. I was 26 in 1990 when I discovered the world of ABDL. So in my AB play I expect to wear pinned gauze diapers inside soft vinyl pull-on panties as I wore growing up.

However, modern baby disposables are wonderful and very cost effective. In many other posts I explain that I use Size 4 Pampers Cruisers and Size 4 Pampers Extra Protection as slip-in disposable pads. I cut off all four side wings. My slip-in pad is held in correct position by ordinary cotton knit ladies briefs, such as Haynes Her Way or Jockeys for Ladies. Trust me, these modified baby disposables cost 1/3 or less than adult disposables of the same capacity and are easier to change and more comfy than commercial slip-in adult disposable pads.

Guest scenarioX

I often wonder about adults that claim they can fit in a baby diaper(even size 7 Pampers) You'd have to be very very small and I mean small, real small. Now if you are that small and fit them, I'd say the person has a physical problem like extreme dwarfism or such, or just plain unhealthy skinny. For fun one night I bought size 7 Pampers and got excited, because the possibility of them fitting was there, but pfffttttt couldn't even get it to tape on one side and I'm trim with a 32 inch waist, 5' 7" and 160 pounds.

I do like to keep some Pampers around for effect, as in sitting them up on my bedroom shelf to make things more babyish in there

Plus I love the smell of Luvs....OMG I hope they never get rid of that Luvs scent. I'll put up a stack of baby pampers like they would do in a nursery, I just love waking up in my comfy bed to the site of Pampers on the shelf while in a Abriform lol...

well I have said it many times in other posts, I too have about a 33 inch waist and I can fit into a Pull-up just fine, true it doesnt stay on much long, but then I take a couple of those diaper pins and extend the stretchy sides and they are great!

also related, how then do you think this girl (and others) could fit into that pull-up? http://www.empflix.com/videos/Diaper-Girl-dg240-57310.html

I often wonder about adults that claim they can fit in a baby diaper(even size 7 Pampers) You'd have to be very very small and I mean small, real small. Now if you are that small and fit them, I'd say the person has a physical problem like extreme dwarfism or such, or just plain unhealthy skinny. For fun one night I bought size 7 Pampers and got excited, because the possibility of them fitting was there, but pfffttttt couldn't even get it to tape on one side and I'm trim with a 32 inch waist, 5' 7" and 160 pounds.

I do like to keep some Pampers around for effect, as in sitting them up on my bedroom shelf to make things more babyish in there

Plus I love the smell of Luvs....OMG I hope they never get rid of that Luvs scent. I'll put up a stack of baby pampers like they would do in a nursery, I just love waking up in my comfy bed to the site of Pampers on the shelf while in a Abriform lol...

like I said, I double up on the (tape) tabs as well as stuff one diaper inside another for extra absorbency. Also I have squeezed into a pampers size 7 without extra tabs

I use them as boosters when I use Molicare classics or Attends. I prefer using a baby diaper with these cause the adult diaper is prone to serious clumping, which I can't stand.

I use them as boosters when I use Molicare classics or Attends. I prefer using a baby diaper with these cause the adult diaper is prone to serious clumping, which I can't stand.

Mischa,

Thanks for reminding me. Briefly I considered just editing my first post on this thread, but decided to bump my thoughts.

Before Pampers marketed Cruisers, I had never considered using any baby disposable as a slip-in pad. By then I had years of experience dealing with clumping with adult disposables.

Since I began using the original Cruisers, through DryMax, Pampers Extra Protection and now 3-way fit, I must say none have ever clumped on me.

Who knows the reason? My only guess is that the absorbent zone on Size 4 Pampers is so narrow the acquisition layer is effective keeping the fluff and SAP correctly positioned as the SAP swells when wet. Of course on me even an Extra Protection only has 4 hour capacity when I am active. Perhaps if worn longer the Pampers would clump? Over-night I do wear a Size 4 EP next to my pubic region and covered by a pinned gauze diaper set. Even after 7:30 hours in bed the EP is not saturated nor has it clumped. Maybe the support from the gauze surrounding diaper reduces clumping.

true. I'm a 36-38 waist size. They are absorbent enough for me since I just leak a bit throughout the day. Love them, especially now that they changed the waistbands to be more like Underjams.