LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Just So Excited! Tmnt!

lukeout

So... this last Friday, I headed up to a comic book store a town away (because my towns comic book stores sucks big ones). I went up because, though, I'm not a big fan of DC comics, I wanted to get the First issue of the Resetted, starting at issue 1, DC comics. Well, Anywhoo, I'm just browsing and I make a second trip through, and there it sat, painted in glory, glowing a Holy glow, a Brand New issue of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I was so excited I nearly bought every variant cover!

I <3 the TMNT, they were the best toys I ever played with, and after reading the original 1980 comics about 2 years ago, I fell in love again.

Now the Turtles have been recreated with a seemingly great story line that seems to almost be parallel to the Original.

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooow-A-BUNGA!!!!!! Sorry, I'm just so happy right now!

Personally I think they peaked int eh 80's/early 90's. I havent seent he new comic, but the cartoons they tried doing within the last 5 or 10 years was horrible. I missed craig and shredder like they were.

Looking at what of your ages that I can find, you guys got ripped. The Turtles were a good mid-1980's cartonon show concurrent with Ghostbusters. Thundercats and Robotech

BTW "Cowa bunga" was not original to them

I did not care for the Transformers the visuals were to "heavy" and ponderous. I preferred Go-Bots, especially Crasher, Coptor, Cy-Kill and Scooter

The 80's turtles were the best. Our town isn't big enough to have a comics store. Used to be, the grocery store sold comics. They stopped selling comics not long after the introduction of Ninjara... So, I really haven't had the ability to follow the comics much... But yes, all of the cartoons after the origional suck. They all want to mess with the stuff that everyone loved about the origional.

To me.. the cartoons were my childhood, When people in here think about going back to baby hood they want blocks and what-not, but i want TMNT cartoons and action figures. When I found out the TMNT were from a comic book and it was Dark I got so excited I started going to every comic book store in the area to find TMNT comics. One day, Out of pure luck I found a Volume 1 edition of all the first TMNT comics from issue 1-10, So i've read the greats, I've played the NES games, And currently own a lot of the single issue Comics by just running across them on Free Comic Book Day.

After Ready Kevin Eastman's and Peter Liard's first 10 issues I think that IDW publishing is doing a Great job, along Side Kevin Eastman, Revamping the series close to it's original glory.