LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reverse Toilette Training

rb56789

My wife and I have been diaper lovers since our teen years. Since then we have worn them occasionally on weekends and evenings. In the last ten years we began wearing them every night to bed and have had a few vacations when would wear them 24/7 for a week or two. Then about 3 years ago my wife began wearing more and more during the day. She began wearing loose fitting skirts, dresses or slacks that would hide the bulk of maximum protection diaper. The newer cloth like backed diapers are not as much fun but they are quieter in public. About a year and half ago she through out all of her panties and now only wears a diaper. On rare occasions she will wear adult pull-ups. My wearing has also increased but I am not full time. She now only uses the toilette to poop. She is so comfortable with her choice that she told her doctor of her decision and now even wears to medical appointments.

She has decided that she now want to reverse her toilette training. Several years ago I read of a woman that used a countdown timer and every tem minutes she wet. It took a while but eventually she conditioned herself to wet without consciously thinking about it. It took about 3 year to loose night control.

Does anyone have any other experience or suggestions?