LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Dream That Will Never Come Ever

i just need a place to rant out my thoughts and feelings that i have

im a daddy as in a daddy that wanna show care and love to his little girl,like any other daddy/littlegirl does here. i used to be a dl,but i quitted some time ago as i know if i wanna be a daddy,i have to quit this bcoz as u know a daddy shouldnt wear diaper and take care of his little one at the same time,right. That just defy the purpose of a daddy. so i dont mind quitting.

i have a gf and she's such a gorgeous. she's everything that i can have. i love her alot. so i wanted to show more care,concern and love to her as a bf & a daddy. i've tried a few times dropping hints to her (including the baby bottle thing)& it didnt quite work out. she did called me daddy a few times and i was really very very happy.But few days ago,we had a conversion,she called me daddy i told her that i was happy that she called me daddy.

Eventually she told me that she dont like the idea of it calling me daddy and such. So i told her next time she dont need to call me daddy anymore and call me the usual way,the few times that she called was more than enough as i dont wanna put her in a diffcult position. And i know that she called me daddy just to make me happy,i know that and i know she's just doing it for the sake of it.i appreciate it alot.

so from what i see,i knows that she's not into daddy/lg i can tell from her. Although,i really do wish to have a daddy/lg like others caring for his little one,give her a change,feed her with her favourite bottle,spenting quality time with her playing,etc. I know that it will never come to me ever again. It's like my slightest of hope's gone in an instant. Of course im sad disappointed yet i knew this will happened to me eventually. so it strikes me back hard.

There's nothing i can do anymore all hopes had gone. I can only see others & that's all i can do. I cant just let her go,it will be very very selfish of me just bcoz i wanna have a little girl in my life. Im not saying that my life's suck. It just that i wish i can bring it to another level of showing care conern love to my gf...bf & daddy. I told myself not to give up not to give up yet i knew the road's ends here. I can only rest aside my daddy side.

perhaps you could show her this post... and go into a little more of some of the ways you would like to show her this care and concern..... explain to her your ultimate hope... and let her know that you understand she may not want to try any of this, and that you are ok with that and still love her, and would never force her to do anything, but that you wanted her to better understand you wanting to call her daddy. THen you can ask her if she has any fantasies or desires she would like you to try with her..... open communciation is one of the best ways for a relationship to become stronger... show her you trust her by sharing this, and give her opportunities to share with you, and be willing to try some of her fantasies as well.

Though i know that open communciation with her is the best way to let her know..i somehow did hint her quite a number of times. But from what i know,from the conversion with her,she isn't into this at all. No matter how i try,doesnt work out with her -sigh-

Try and have an in-depth discussion with her about it. It may turn out that you're just too different. Or, it may be that you can come to some sort of compromise and have many wonderful years ahead of you... Maybe she's into something that you're not. If so, you may be able to help your position by doing what she wants for a while...