LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Experiance But Also A New Perspective On Being A Daddy

Guest TBinthehoodie

Guest TBinthehoodie

i recently became a daddy to a little and it's a new experiance for me and i actually like it. ik i'm in this but maybe i was the wrong role or i just like to switch idk but anyways this is something i think is good for me being a daddy to a little. as i did fit in the daddy role i have had a new perspective on being a care giver that it's not about just caring for a little it's much more then that it's a special bond that someone has wanted for a long time me i've helpped raise my sister when i was younger and i felt like her father at times then her real dad. becoming the daddy i am now came from both the wanting of that kind of need from another and from my kindness. i feel that being a daddy is gonna be alot of fun and work but i'm not too worried about that at all. i'm glad i feel that i found my place in this fetish not really as a little then as a care giver. i really care for those close to me and i'm VERY protective to keep them safe. many doors opened as one closed for me. by that is that i lost a relationship with a friend who really is a great person but we left the relationship as equals and are still friends but as it is said when one door closes another opens and being a daddy is that opened door. i'm happy that i have my lil princess and this may just be the fresh breath of air i needed. i'm glad that i got my lil pumpkin pie to care for :)

if any other daddies wanna give me tips on taking care of a little your more then welcome.

As a Mama, I understand the feeling of wanting that bond with another, of wanting to feel relied upon. It makes you feel powerful, important, loved, but most of all it just makes you feel like you're doing something good for someone. It makes to happy to know you can make THEM happy. It's a damn rewarding thing!

As to advice, well, that all depends on your princess. Pamper them the way they need it, be it pretty dresses and crowns, or a good little spanking now and again. Satisfying their wants will keep rewarding you for a very long time to come, even just emotionally.