LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mama Melody'S Website!

If I should not have posted this here or should not have posted this at ALL, pleas remove it and accept my million apologies. :(

Trying to go pro as a mama in the CA bay area, so I'm making my own site! I want to eventually have merch, links, info, LOTS of good stuff! Right now it's pretty sparse, but if you have a website you think I should have under links, I would LOVE to see it! I always need more links. :)

Also anyone who becomes a member of my site...mama will love you forever. :lol:

Thanks!

Mama Melody's ABDL Sitting Service HERE!

Mama Melody,

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't mind professionals here and I don't mind members discussing either the quality of services offered anymore than discussing the quality of products. This is a good place for you to meet potential customers, but it is an AWESOME place to learn more about them. Please visit when you can, contribute when you feel it helps the discussion and keep your promotional posts to a "reasonable level". As for my opinion, the more you add to the discussion, the more you can discretely plug your business. The opposite of reasonable and discrete is when any businessperson only writes to promote their business and thus shows that they are only concerned about making money and have no concern for other people. It seems to me that the basis of your business is showing concern for others and being fairly compensated for your time and materials.

While I'm married to a woman who also enjoys diapers as an AB/LG and don't need acceptance and support from professional, I can certainly understand why others might be interested in arranging a session with you.

Good Luck,

Honu - Tampa, FL

^-^

Thank you for the kind words.

I hope the few people that have met me online here so far can vouch that I'm not just here to plug my business. I want to get info here so as to be a better mama, get to know the community, and just be better linked in to everything. This is an intended career choice, and I'm not going to go into it without learning as much as I can about the subject!

Also, given that I have medical experience diapering people, I'll offer any info I have as well. :)

Cheers!