LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers 24/7... The Reality

Many people here try diapers 24 hours a day for a few days, weeks, or even months. We hear many incontinent fantasies about losing bladder control after such a short time as a few months and extreme difficulty or no ability to regain bladder control. I am here to tell you that it does not work that way. I wore diapers 24/7 for over 4 years. "Accidents" that happened were just peeing in my pants (diaper) with little or no thought about doing it. It became a habit after a few months and I would just pee if there was the slightest urge to do so. The release was instant after the urge struck. I made no effort to hold it. I made a habit of immediate release. I just was less conscious of it as time passed on. I was always aware of what happened. It became more subtle the longer time passed. I didn't wet in my sleep for over a year. I woke up dry the first year. When I decided to stop with the diapers, I did wet my pants out of habit a lot that first week. By the end of a month I was almost accident free in the daytime. After about 6 weeks I was accident free. It was only at night that I wet my bed. I got an alarm to wake me up when I would start to wet the bed. Another month after my daytime accidents were finished, I was back to waking up dry and without use of the alarm. I just thought I would shed light on how diapers 24/7 really goes. It does not take a lot to get back to your pre-diaper days no matter how long you went diapered by your own choice.

Yes, failure to change is a decided disadvantage 24/7... Like others I have given it a try, but eventually burnout on it. More recently I found myself really considering the point of being 24/7 and decided that in fact, who would want it? Not me, so I just stick to whenever I feel like it.

"Being 24/7" doesn't mean that you have to do anything or everything in you diapers ;) It just gives you that option where it didn't exist before :) My cheap pull-ups wouldn't last long if I only peed them, but where I can I use the toilet- they're more for the squirts and dribbles I can't control anymore :( Home and at bedtime I have the option of cloth which I like a lot- and I like it wet :blush: I do NOT like poopy pants :angry2: but that's just me. I do nothing save for clean myself very well in a hot shower and air out every morning and Ive had only one small rash in the 2 years I've 'been 24/7' :angel_not: I really can't see me ending my wearing, even if my problems were cured. I am a DL, pure and simple, and once I discovered that I could wear 24/7 there was no going back :D Not only do I like life better this way (except for the leaks which are my fault for trying to be too discreet or pushing things too far before changing) and I really have no choice now- it's a diaper or wet pants. I haven't tried to lose bladder control for more than a few days and though I may end up that way, I'm not really wanting that :angel_not: I know that now.

Some people try too hard or go too far with their desires, and those will not find happiness because they pushed themselves in the wrong direction- so their unconscious self pushed back :boxing: I think the best way is to experiment; trying different things until you find your happiness and always remembering that you don't have to do anything anyone else's way :thumbsup: It's your life, do it your way :biker_h4h:

Bettypooh