LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changes To Pampers Cruisers

It appears that Pampers is making changes to the Cruisers line...again. This time it appears that they are only changing Sizes 3 & 4 (not 5,6, & 7). It looks like they are making these sizes softer (like their Swaddlers) diapers and adding additional absorbency and new Sesame Street designs to them. Wonder why the changes didn't make it to the larger sizes?

More info. here: http://www.drugstorenews.com/article/pg-updates-pampers-cruisers-announces-special-promotion-target?utm_source=GoogleNews&utm_medium=Syndication&utm_campaign=ManualSitemap

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that Pampers is making changes to the Cruisers line...again. This time it appears that they are only changing Sizes 3 & 4 (not 5,6, & 7). It looks like they are making these sizes softer (like their Swaddlers) diapers and adding additional absorbency and new Sesame Street designs to them. Wonder why the changes didn't make it to the larger sizes?

More info. here: http://www.drugstorenews.com/article/pg-updates-pampers-cruisers-announces-special-promotion-target?utm_source=GoogleNews&utm_medium=Syndication&utm_campaign=ManualSitemap

No, you're reading it wrong. The soft cloth exterior like the Swaddlers was added to sizes 3 & 4, but all the cruisers got the additional new designs, additional padding, etc. Haven't seen them yet, but from what I hear, they are slightly longer and wider (probably due to the additional padding they put back in) and puff up more. I've also heard that they have much more of a chemical smell to them now. Again, since I haven't seen the new ones, I can't comment.