LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Shopping Spree!

hey all[: i went out on a diaper shopping trip today and was hoping to find pampers cruisers size 7, but i couldnt find them anywhere /: i ended up coming home with cruisers size 6, a pack of goodnights, and i just ordered a case of tranquility ATN. all diapered up and ready for my week.<3[:

does anyone know where i can get cruisers size 7?

hey all[: i went out on a diaper shopping trip today and was hoping to find pampers cruisers size 7, but i couldnt find them anywhere /: i ended up coming home with cruisers size 6, a pack of goodnights, and i just ordered a case of tranquility ATN. all diapered up and ready for my week.<3[:

does anyone know where i can get cruisers size 7?

Not sure where to get them. Most stores only go up to size 6, and order size 7. Sounds like you are set, though. Have fun!

I used to get them at Babys 'R Us and that was the only place I could find them. I switched to Cruisers size 6 for the "new" maxdry SAP and don't think there is much difference in the size. I use these for work as they are very discrete and I can take a change into the bathroom hidden in my back pocket. While I'm a slim, runner type of guy, I'm still a 32 waist and need an extender to get the diaper fastened. I've gotten some flak here for revealing this, but I think you understand. For me, it's because it's the only diaper I can sneak into and out of a bathroom in my jeans (no bag), not because of the babyness. Also, they really work well, for the quantity they are designed to work for.

Good Luck,

Honu