LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wondering If Anyone Has Had Similar Feelings

Guest chhockle

Guest chhockle

I have found myself lately coming to a place in my life where I truly am starting to love the baby part of myself. For me that is a huge step and I’m grateful to be coming to that place. In saying that thanks are due to many of the people who post here, I don’t post a lot but I often read discussions and over the years it has really helped me. So thank you. I’m also really lucky that my wife adores my baby side and when I am at home I can be my whole self without any worry. But as I become more comfortable with the baby me, I find it harder and harder to keep the secret from the rest of the world. I feel in some ways feel like I am hiding parts of my authentic self. When I am my most authentic self I live with a sense of wonder and whimsy, I feel like I have to tone that down for the rest of the world. More and more I find the toning down of that part of myself truly exhausting. I’m just wondering if anyone else has had any similar experiences. Thanks again!

Absolutely! My fiancé id facilitating in my exiting the closet. She adores it. And I feel the more I find happiness with it the less I want to hide it from anyway. It is important to find a balance though, or at least that's what I am learning to do.

I have found myself lately coming to a place in my life where I truly am starting to love the baby part of myself. For me that is a huge step and I’m grateful to be coming to that place. In saying that thanks are due to many of the people who post here, I don’t post a lot but I often read discussions and over the years it has really helped me. So thank you. I’m also really lucky that my wife adores my baby side and when I am at home I can be my whole self without any worry. But as I become more comfortable with the baby me, I find it harder and harder to keep the secret from the rest of the world. I feel in some ways feel like I am hiding parts of my authentic self. When I am my most authentic self I live with a sense of wonder and whimsy, I feel like I have to tone that down for the rest of the world. More and more I find the toning down of that part of myself truly exhausting. I’m just wondering if anyone else has had any similar experiences. Thanks again!

I can totally relate, Chhockle. I'm a pure DL, but I find it increasingly difficult to hide this side of myself from my wife. I find myself resenting having to hide it from her, and not being able to live the life I choose. It's not like this changes who I am, I just want to wear different underwear. I understand that this is odd, and a man in his mid-40s shouldn't want to wear and wet diapers, but it's harmless and it's part of who I am.

Unfortunately, there is a cost associated with flaunting your warts. People look at and treat you differently, and some will leave altogether. Since that's not a price I'm willing to pay, it's not something I'm willing to do. Maybe later in life, when the desire to be completely a totally authentic with everyone around me outweighs my need to feel accepted.

-RMS