LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love Really Thick Nappies

i have worn nearly 2 1/2 full packs of disposables at once before. i had to crawl from the weight and the shere thickness. you start out with small ones, like stuffers. (huggies baby diapers work if you cut the tapes off) and rip or cut holes in them to let the pee go through, than go to a size that just fits, and slowly move up till you are at the biggest thickest size possable!

my recor was 34...

• 2 weeks later...

i have worn nearly 2 1/2 full packs of disposables at once before. i had to crawl from the weight and the shere thickness. you start out with small ones, like stuffers. (huggies baby diapers work if you cut the tapes off) and rip or cut holes in them to let the pee go through, than go to a size that just fits, and slowly move up till you are at the biggest thickest size possable!

my recor was 34...

Unless you was smothered in a thick amount of barrier cream, your going to have one hell of a rash afterwards.

Better to take just 3 or 4 Abena X Plus(They are pretty thick to start with); using larger sizes on the outside if your regular size doesn't fit tightly on top.

When I get some Dry 24/7(thickest disposable nappy in the world) eventually, I want to try 2 of them on at once. THAT will be ULTRA THICK especially when soaked.