LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May Or May Not Be Out For A Few

For those of you who don't know I am getting ready to move up to Fort Worth area to go back to school for graphic design :angel_not:. I am :drive1: out tomorrow morning and don't know where I'll be staying yet (:screwy:) So chances are I'll be out of bandwidth *:crybaby: for a few days weeks months. Anyway I am moving and don't have a job lined up yet but good news is my mom was looking for me an apt up there :thumbsup:. So anyway if no one sees me for awhile :ninja: you know what happened to my sweet self. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE AND WILL MISS ALL MY GOOD FRIENDS HERE SO DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!! B)

This seems a little bass akwards to me. having moved many times in my life, I have found that you DON'T move UNTIL you have a place to go....

Rule of thumb:

Find Apartment (house or what ever) F*I*R*S*T....Then move,

It makes things much easier that way ;)

good luck!

I got good news a few hours ago. I passed all my entrance exam with flying colors. And I could have sworn I failed the math miserably

So staying at my moms friends house untill the apartment I' m getting is remodeled. So everything is going decent :)

Anyway my schedule is crazy this next week and using so net so Ill be in and out every now and then and try to update where I can.