LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Desmond Askew (Big Brain) From The Hills Have Eyes Wears A Diaper!

diaperboyMKE

I came across this post on reddit from a user claiming to have seen him wearing a cloth diaper. Maybe because of the costume and makeup makes it impossible to use the restroom at times while shooting.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/i64cr/what_is_the_strangest_thing_you_have_ever_seen_in/c2196mu

From Reddit:

I worked on a movie called The Hills Have Eyes. For those of you unfamiliar, it's a movie about a family that gets attacked by another family of grossly mutated, inbred cannibals.

On one particularly hot summer day, I had drank so much water that my bladder was on the verge of exploding. I rushed to the bathroom in between takes and burst through the door only to immediately stop in my tracks horrified.

The actor playing Big Brain in full makeup and costume was standing, facing a urinal wearing nothing but a giant cloth diaper.

I was staring, mouth agape, with a look of surprise and horror as he slowly turned his head towards me and made eye contact while a creepy, wheezy moan emanated from his mouth.

We then both burst into a huge fit of laughter and I peed my pants.

Archived