LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here(Signed Up Wise)

hello everyone! First off let me say I have been trolling the site for over a year now just plucked up the courage to join. I am a Dl and like the aspect of being an AB but would want someone to treat me as such(will never get this because my wife wont and I will never cheat on her!). I am 25 years old and married to the love of my life! She knows about my "Fetish" and doesn't like it so we never talk about it. She thinks we tried it once and were done with it but I (on days like today.) will sometimes be away from her so I will go out and buy some diapers and maybe a pacifier and go home and enjoy the time alone. I wish she would be more open to it as it is a major part of who I am. I remember being put into a diaper as punishment for not cleaning my room and remember the feeling was great, I was about 5 or so. So my life went on and I can remember a few times when I would take a diaper from one of the kids my mom would babysit and try it on when no one was home. I loved the feeling and would wet them and then take them off and throw them away. I never knew anyone else in the world was like me so I never told anyone or ever tried to get my own diapers. It wasn't until about 1 and 1/2 years ago that I was using stumble upon and stumbled the video with the English women in a pull-up(on backwards) peeing in it that I found out that lots of people have the same feelings as me. So I did a little research( a little means a lot with me when it comes to researching things.) and found this site. I joined because I feel that talking about this makes it less of a burden on my mind. I don't want to say anything else about my wife because I respect her privacy and don't think she would want me to tell you guys anything about her.(sorry...don't want to sound rude.)

I love the way diapers feel and look on me and love the way they look on women.I also have a fetish for pee, menstrual things(pads and tampons used or not) and being spanked. I have done #1,2 and 3 in my diaper but don't like to do #2 often as I don't like the smell and the cleanup but like the feel of letting it all go. I am currently sitting in 2 ATNs which are very wet after 3 or 4 small wettings and plan on going to the bathroom to let out a big wee(love that word!)and changing my bum. That's about all I have right now but if anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask and I will try to answer them.

Thanks for listening! -ABigDL-