LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Another Newbie X

pouty

Hello there, I am as much a full time, sissy/baby, whatever wife is into at the time, as can be with the real world getting in the way. Daipers, nappies to us Brits, came as a result of trying to find comfortable and clean way through long term chastity. Initially the tena pants helped with the horrible occasional dribbling precum that can occur, and it worked well to take the weight of the cage and smooth out the bumps for public use. Of course it didnt take long for the AB side of it to enter into things too :thumbsup:

My wife met me a few weeks before I was due gender reassignment surgery, and we fell head over heels, suffice to say I didnt have the op. Since then we have had kids and I bit the bullet and went back to living the male role. Some regrets, but the kids are more important than anything, and I have a wife who is very adventurous and imaginative, so life is never boring!

I wear daipers every day to work, as much for comfort as anything else, and when I am not in chastity I especially enjoy that feeling when you let go and they turn all warm and heavy with pee, and relish also the scolding I will get from mummy for being so dirty. My wife also wears daipers from time to time, and has a dummy too but it is an occasional kink for her.

Anyway, I hope I have not gone on too long, and thanks for having me.