LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Washington Dc Pride

I just thought I would check and see if anyone on here was going to Pride in Washington DC. Transpride is tomorrow and all the big pride festivities are next weekend. I want to go, I just wasn't overly keen on going by myself and I thought I would see if anyone else was going.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jabez

Sorry I didn't see your post in time, Mommie an I were busy dealing with family emergencies or we would have offered to meet up with you. We actually live right in front of the entrance to the festival that takes place on Sunday. Unfortunately, we wouldn't have been able to meet up for the Trans event or the parade as we were just flying back to town.

Anyways, KIT if you take another trip to DC and maybe next time we can hook up :)

I had other plans for that weekend and was out of town. But otherwise I would have gone. I'm in DC if you ever make it out this way.

Lil_angel, nice to see some other DC folks around here.

:-)

I had other plans for that weekend and was out of town. But otherwise I would have gone. I'm in DC if you ever make it out this way.

Lil_angel, nice to see some other DC folks around here.

:-)

And here we were thinking we were the only ones *giggles* I know there are other AB/DL people here, I've met a few...but not many.