LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jeff And Kori

Getting the details of the story first:

Jeff (24) and Kori (22) have been married for about 4 months. They have a nice house, as Jeff works full time, and Kori is a full time student finishing up school.

Jeff is 5'11 170 and Kori is 5'8 155. Kori is a size 8 with a size 10 waist. Both have decided to start working out. Jeff is going to try out P90X and Kori will be doing a similar type of work out. They would like to gain some muscle and lose some fat.

This story will be slow moving, and I will attempt to give as many details as possible as we move through it together.

The story will begin in Chapter 1, starting with the two at their house after work and school sitting and talking about their desire to start working out.

'Sigh'

Jeff comes home and tosses his work bag on the kitchen table. Kori looks up to him after the loud thud of the bag and asks 'tough day?'

"You wouldn't believe it, a long day. Mr. McGregor keeps busting my chops over nothing."

Kori sees the frustration, she has heard plenty about Jeff's boss and his difficulty on his employees. She also understands that Jeff needs to keep it up, this is first job since graduating, and he is able to pay all of their bills with his position, with Kori not working, it's necessary.

"Would you like a glass of wine dear?" Kori asks.

"Yes, please, Merlot if we have any."

Kori pulls out a new bottle, pours two glasses and then starts dinner.

"Well tell me about today."

"Just another long day, he is such a prick, I'd rather not discuss it right now. Want to think about something more pleasant."

The two have dinner, and a few glasses of wine. They discuss several topics, from their parents, to their weekend plans, to sports.

After dinner, the two are sitting on their back porch, talking about....

"So Kori, I want to start working out, Jared is burning me a copy of P90X, said it whooped him into shape, he lost about 20 pounds and gained some muscle."

"Awesome, I need to actually get into working out again, I am starting to gain a little weight." She shyly and nervously chuckles.

"Oh, you don't need to." A pause, "but we should both do something together, and motivate each other"

"Sure, like what? Does P90X work for women?"

"I'm not sure, I'm sure you can find an equivalent workout though. Let's make some goals, first one to reach should be able to win something."

Kori, never one to back down, "Okay, sure, what?"

"I'll have to think about it, but I'm sure I can come up with something, you think about it as well."

The two finish up their evening and go to bed more relaxed

Jeff has always had a bit of a diaper fetish, but it isn't a strong one. It isn't even strong enough to tell his wife, but he would like to explore it more sometime. He decides how he wants to handle this agreement, and comes up with his plan.

Kori decides what she would want if she can complete her weight loss goals.

Jeff picks up his copy of P90X, gets the instructions, and Kori does the same thing with a Jillian workout tape.

The day Jeff gets his copy, he comes home with his plan.

The two have dinner, and start discussing.

"Well, I got my tape. Today is March first, so I am going to start it tonight. It's a 90 day workout, so that means I will be done May 29th."

"Well I have something similar, and I can start it tonight as well. So what sort of goal and motivation do you want?"

"Well, here is what I was thinking. If I complete my 90 days, and I reach my target weight of 170 but with added muscle, and I can lose 5% body fat......and I can do this and you can't reach your goal, then I want a full week of something very specific."

Jeff starts to get a little shy, not sure how his wife will react to what he wants.

"What specifically do you want?" Kori asks very tempted to know.

"I want you to wear and use diapers for a week."

"Like a baby?!?! Why would you want me to do that?"

Jeff a little concerned she will get freaked out

"I think it will be fun, new and exciting."

Kori doesn't give it too much thought, especially since she plans to win. And because it doesn't sound as bad as her goal.

"Well, okay, I guess. If that is what you want, well my idea is a little different."

"if I can drop 35 pounds and 3 dress sizes, I want you to buy me a new wardrobe."

Jeff knows how expensive that will be. But he responds, "okay, but let's put a cap on the price, okay?"

Kori agrees earnestly and starts writing everything out on paper to help motivate each other.

They write out the plans and goals.

Jeff is to go to 170 pounds and lose at least 5% body fat, and stick with the 90 day workout.

If he does, Kori will wear and use diapers for a week, under her clothes, and can't take them off herself at any time.

If Kori can lose 3 dress sizes and drop 35 pounds, she will get a new wardrobe, she can't spend more than $1200 dollars on the clothes, minus what she can sell her clothes for.

Kori looks back over the list, thinking it's not fair that she has to lose more than Jeff does, but she does feel that she is way more out of shape anyway. And diapers can't be that bad, especially since she won't be in school at the end of the May. She has a few weeks off then. So it's not like she would have to go anywhere.

They both get on the scale, check Jeff's body fat, and then get started on their first workout.

The workouts go accordingly, and both are sticking with, determined to beat the other. Jeff's work keeps stressing him out, but working out makes him feel better. Kori is trying to get everything done for finals, but both keep working out at the same time every night.

As they get closer and closer to May 29th, Jeff has easily met his goals, and Kori is approaching hers.

With a week to go, Jeff asks Kori if she wants to take a settlement, and she agrees.

They decide that since both are basically caught on to their goals, that they both should be allowed to get what they wanted in their requests.

So Kori will wear diapers for a week, but also get a new wardrobe. Both are happy, and both are happy with their bodies and the outcome, although Kori has fears about what she will have to do. Diapers? That seems strange.

Jeff orders some Dry 24/7's online after doing some research, and gets excited.

He let's Kori buy half the clothes ($600 worth) the week before she has to do her end of the bargain. He says she can have the other ($600) after she completes the week.

She buys new underwear, shirts, skirts, a new swimsuit for the summer, everything but new shoes and socks (since all her old one's will still fit her)

They decide to start the deal on a Friday night when they go to bed, and it will last until the following Saturday morning.

I find the premise interesting enough, but the story, in it's present format, is less than easy to read. A bit of dialogue inserted into a vague story is tough to read. A little suggestion, choose a tense like past tense and write it from a perspective of a character. Not trying to criticize, just a suggestion.

I find the premise interesting enough, but the story, in it's present format, is less than easy to read. A bit of dialogue inserted into a vague story is tough to read. A little suggestion, choose a tense like past tense and write it from a perspective of a character. Not trying to criticize, just a suggestion.

yeah, I haven't liked the flow of it at all.

I haven't chosen a character to take the perspective of, and it's just not flowing properly.

My other stories in the past have before....I think I just need to pick a character to speak for.

In addition to the flow being a bit off, which you've acknowledged, I would offer this:

As my brother told me many years ago, "The way to write a good paper or story or whatever is to show rather than tell. When an author has to tell the audience something to advance his work, he's failed a little bit."

It's advice that's served me well in school and life so far and I think it would really help develop what is a great premise you have here. I of course don't mean this is discouragement, but as kruserky already pointed out, the current format doesn't flow. I hope you get the format settled and keep writing because this could be great!