LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking About Posting Some Pics.

I think the last pics I posted were at diaperspace and I was like 20 and not in very good shape lol. But I've lost a lot of weight and think I'm confident enough to post more now.

So the reason I made this thread is to see if anyone had any suggestions or requests for some pics.

I think I want to post some cute pics of me in a diaper and my skater boy outfit :P I think I look super cute that way (lol I feel weird saying I'm cute). I don't do much baby stuff other than a paci (I love my paci :D) so ab stuff isn't that easy for me to do.

I know some people will find it strange me asking other what they want to see but the reason I'm asking is because I have a poor self image and here is one of the few places I feel I won't be insulted by anyone.

So there it is please don't be scared to suggest something I and an extremely open minded person.

Thank you for your time reading my huge post lol

-Nick aka Phase II, himfan

Diapers + skater boy outfit always make a wonderful start for a gorgeous set of diaper pics, at least in my eyes :P

I had a look at your diaperspace profile and there's no reason in the world you should have a poor self image!

I don't have specific requests, but the best suggestion I can give is to be creative and avoid cliché shots, putting things in a context and making the diaper a part of it, instead of considering the diaper the only subject of the shot as too many people seem to do.