LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Super

Just started wearing Tena Super with Tena Overnight Pads inserted in them. While it took awhile to get used to the cloth-like cover - they are green - I find that they are better at holding than Depends. Found them at a private pharmacy a few towns over. Love being diapered.

Just started wearing Tena Super with Tena Overnight Pads inserted in them. While it took awhile to get used to the cloth-like cover - they are green - I find that they are better at holding than Depends. Found them at a private pharmacy a few towns over. Love being diapered.

You are not alone. I like the Tena Super diapers a lot, but if you ever get the chance, you've GOT to try the Super Stretch, my favorite diaper. Seriously.

-RMS

You are not alone. I like the Tena Super diapers a lot, but if you ever get the chance, you've GOT to try the Super Stretch, my favorite diaper. Seriously.

-RMS

Yes, the Tena Stretch Supers are really good. They fit well, absorb quickly, and hold quite a bit.

I swear I'm not a shill for Tena, but if anyone wants to see product videos about the Stretch Super, you can find them here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm very surprised that these diapers haven't caught on with the AB/DL community. The single wide "Velcro" tabs are not only practical, they also make the diaper more babyish than most diapers. I get that this design came later, and would probably appeal to our younger members than old farts like me, but . . .

-RMS