LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Adult Day Care

"Wake up sweetie, we're almost there."

Clark the gray wolf opened his eyes to find that he was seated in the backseat of a large SUV. He tried to move, but for some reason he couldn't. He felt as if he was strapped into something, but it was no regular seatbelt that constrained him. Looking down, he found that he was in a full-fledged car-seat, and when he looked from side to side he saw how much bigger the actual back seat appeared to him. He then noticed his wardrobe; how he was dressed in a red shirt and overalls with some odd-feeling garment for his underwear. There was also some sort of tag bracelet on his left wrist, but somehow he couldn't read what it said. He turned his attention to the front of the vehicle, where in the driver and passenger seats were seated two older figures. He wasn't even sure how old he was, so he couldn't be sure how old these larger beings were. However, one thing that surprised him was the fact that these figures were human. He was an anthro with dark hazel eyes, but these two humans were acting as his guardians. At least, that's what he thought. To test this theory, he decided to speak to them.

"M-...Mama?"

The female at the wheel of the vehicle responded.

"Yes, honey. Don't worry, we'll be there soon."

They really thought they were his parents. And, more importantly, they were about to drop him off somewhere. The question, however, was where? Where were they taking him? With what was going on already, he was scared to find out.

The SUV soon came to a stop, and the two humans in the front opened their doors to get out. They opened the doors to the backseat, the male unbuckled the car seat the wolf was in, and then the female removed him from it to be placed in her arms. Clark looked up to this human female, observing her apparent youth (she seemed to be in her twenties) and brown hair.

"It's all going to be okay, honey." She told him. "Just relax."

The wolf didn't know what to think of the situation, so he just let the woman take him to their destination. As he looked ahead, however, he saw a building at the end of the pathway. It was a seemingly harmless one-story structure constructed of bright stone and brick, but above the door was a big-as-life sign that read two words he did not want to see: "Day Care".

"I know it's the first time we've had to put you in day care, honey. It must be hard for you, but we'll be back soon to pick you up."

It was here that Clark decided to struggle. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew he didn't want to be put in a day care center. Before he knew it, though, they were inside and he was being given to the day care lady. By the time he stopped his struggling and looked back up, he was looking to her as she was holding him. Surprisingly, she was human as well.

"Hey there, little Clark. Don't worry; you're going to be well taken care of here."

Although she was smiling and gentle with her hold of him, Clark was not comfortable at all with what was going on. He looked back to his supposed parents, almost thinking that they were the lesser evil. He held his arms out for them to take him back, and the female came over.

"Oh, don't worry sweetheart. We'll be back to pick you up at two."

The female gently kissed his forehead, and then turned to leave with the male. They went out the door of the day care and back into the SUV, and Clark watched them drive off.

"Now little one," his new guardian explained as he looked back up to her, "let's go put you with the others."

Clark was brought by the instructor through a hallway and into the big back room, which was a large indoor playground with all sorts of things for the children to do. That is, he assumed he was a child at this point, given that he's in a day care center. There was also the fact that these human people looking after him were so much larger than he was; he was being practically cradled in this one's arms at the moment. He decided to attract his attention to something not as distressing, so he looked to the other children in the room that were in the same boat he was. He was relieved to find that the children were anthros, just like him. At least there was someone of his kind; he thought up until now that this experience was something like that one episode of The Twilight Zone. But now he will be among his own in pretty much every sense.

The female instructor then brought him a little further into the room and seated him on the ground in a group of other children.

"Alright little ones," she said to the group, "this here is little Clark. He's going to stay with us until two o' clock, so play nice."

Some of the children nodded in response; the ones that looked relatively happy to be here. The majority, however, felt the opposite. Still, the instructor smiled and left them to go into the other room.

Clark looked around the room once more, noticing the large play equipment and the fact that the ground was surfaced with somewhat cushy material so no one would get hurt from falling. The walls were also painted blue with white, puffy clouds to calm the children who saw them. He knew at least that no one was attempting to hurt him anymore. Apparently, the damage had already been done.

Two of the other anthro kids came over to see him. One was a white wolf pup with blue eyes dressed in the somewhat normal apparel of shorts and a shirt with some kind of puffy underwear underneath. He seemed about the same age as Clark, if not perhaps several months younger. The other was a red fox kit with brown eyes who was regrettably dressed in a light blue onesie, and this meant that he was undoubtedly wearing some form of diaper underneath it. You could even see some of the diaper; you could tell there was considerable bulk around his waist area and some parts of it were poking out of the onesie's sides. The red fox kit also seemed considerably younger than both of the wolves. One came from each side of Clark, the fox kit from the left and the white pup from the right. The fox kit smiled and waved, while the white wolf just sat there for a moment and observed him. Clark did nothing; he waited to see what they were going to do first before he reacted. Finally, the gray wolf spoke.

"Clark, is it? I haven't seen you around here before. First time in day care?"

"Yeah." Clark timidly responded.

"I'm Joseph, and the fox over there is Reggie. You got a tag bracelet?"

"Huh? Umm, yeah."

He assumed they were talking about the bracelet attached to his left wrist, so he extended it to show them. The white wolf named Joseph grabbed his arm and looked at the bracelet. He seemed to be able to read it.

"Let's see... Clark, gray wolf, age twenty-one...occupation unknown? That's odd, but still. So, they got you too."

"Huh? Got me what?"

"Those dang humans," the fox kit blared, sounding considerably younger than them as well, "they're doing this to all of us!"

"What are they doing? What's going on?"

"They've been pulling this ever since they discovered us who knows how long ago." The wolf replied. "They discovered how cute we are as babies, so they found a way to regress us and make it some sort of game among their kind. They take us anthros, of course they call us furries, of any age and background, make them little toddlers, feed us and clothe us and play with us until we're drowsy, then drop us off in day cares while they go to work. And they put these bracelets on us so they can tell what we use to be if they somehow ever decide to change us back. It's humiliating!"

"That's awful! But what did they do with our parents? Why don't they come and rescue us?"

"Don't you get it? We are the parents! They take all of us and do this so there are barely any left! And the ones that are left don't do anything because they're too afraid of being regressed themselves. No one can help us, so we have no choice but to go along with it."

"It's not so bad." The fox kit cut in. "They take good care of us while we're like this. It's not like they t'row us in dumpsters or som'ting."

"Oh poor Reggie," the white pup told Clark, "they've regressed him so much he's been brainwashed."

"What happened to him?" Clark asked. "He looks so much younger than everyone else."

"Well, we only have two options here: go along with the humans' little game, or try to escape to freedom. The problem with that though is if you try to escape, and if you get caught in the process, they regress you even more."

"Golly. By how much?"

"Everyone starts at two years and six months of age, and you're regressed by a month each time. Poor Reggie's been caught more than twelve times; he's lucky if he's pushing a couple months over one year old."

"That's awful. Well, what about you?"

"I'm at about two years old right now. I tried to escape a few times and got caught; realized it wasn't worth it. It's better to just be safe and play along with the activities. You're probably the oldest one of us here right now; don't make the same mistake we did."

"But I thought you said it's humiliating."

"It is. But it's even more humiliating if you get even younger. Look at Reggie; they put him in a onesie for God's sake!"

They looked over to the fox kit, who only blushed and smiled.

"Get captured enough Clark," Joseph continued, "and you're gonna end up like him. I wouldn't worry though; you seem smart enough. What'd they dress you up in by the way; diapers right?"

"Uh...I don't know. My underpants do feel a little strange..."

Clark then felt something tugging on the back of his overalls, and he looked back to find Reggie looking inside to see his underpants.

"Oh, lucky!" He shouted at the gray wolf. "They put you in twaining pants!"

"Wow," Joseph giggled, "I guess you found a nice family. I mean, they still think you're potty-trained!"

After that statement, Josh and Reggie fell on their backs and burst with laughter. Clark felt embarrassed by the fact that he supposedly lost something of such importance. He covered his area with his hands and attempted to defend his claim.

"What?! No, I can still use the bathroom!"

"I'm sure you can still use it," Josh replied as he regained his composure, "but I don't think you can hold in your business to make it there. If you haven't lost it yet, you will soon. You just gotta let your body adjust."

It was then that Clark noticed the human assistant on the other side of the room bring in a few packs of disposable diapers.

"Oh no!"

"Don't worry Clark, it's okay that you're not potty-trained. None of us are anymore; we can say that because we've all been reduced to the same level. Heck, we're all in diapers. It's not even your fault anyway."

Joseph then paused as he caught a strange scent in his nose.

"Hey...what's that smell?"

The human assistant, a female yet again, came over to the group of children to check on them.

"Hello, little ones. How are you doing? Do any of you need a change of pants?"

She then began to slip her hand down the children's clothes and feel their diapers to make sure. She eventually reached the group of three, and she decided to check Joseph first. She slipped her hand down the back of his pants, and the white pup flinched and tensed himself as she did.

"Alright Joseph, you're all clean."

She removed her hand, and Joseph sighed with relief.

"Well, at least I still have some of my dignity."

The assistant then decided to check Clark, as she stated to him.

"So you must be the new guy, hmm? Well, let's see how you're doing."

The gray pup whimpered as the woman slipped her hand down into his overalls. She felt his underwear, noticed how it differed from the others, and then quickly removed her hand.

"Oh, my apologies. You're a big boy in training pants. Well then, you just let me know when you need to go potty and I'll lead you there."

Clark timidly nodded as the woman went over to Reggie. The fox kit looked worried as the assistant felt his diaper and noticed how it gave off a certain heat.

"Uh oh, Reggie's diaper is warm. Someone made a stinky."

The woman removed her hand and lifted Reggie up, preparing to take him away.

"Poor Reggie." Joseph whispered to Clark. "He must now suffer the ultimate humiliation: the diaper change."

They looked back up to the poor fox kit as he waved back and took a big gulp.

"Bye guys. Be back soon..."

The assistant carried Reggie off into the other room, unbuttoning the bottom of his onesie and grabbing a disposable diaper from one of the packs before turning the corner and disappearing. Clark then looked to Joseph, seeking consolation from his one remaining new friend.

"T-...that's gonna be me in a while, isn't it?"

"It happens to every one of us at some point. When you've gotta go, you gotta go. There's no point in trying to stop it."

"Oh, I don't want them to change me! I don't want to soil myself!"

"Clark, don't worry. You're actually in training pants; you've got the best chance of staying clean out of all of us. Who knows, you might not have to go at all. You just might make it until your new 'parents' come back to pick you up. What time did they tell you?"

"Two o' clock. That's what my new mama said."

"Well that's not so bad. It's about nine-thirty now; you've just got to last a bit more than three hours. Think you can do it?"

"I-...I don't know. I just woke up a little while ago and I was a toddler; I don't know how long I can hold it."

"Wow, they got you with the amnesia thing too? I am so sorry."

"They do that a lot too?"

"Not a whole lot, but every now and then someone wakes up a little kid and doesn't remember a thing. But don't worry; things will start coming back to you. In the meantime, stick with me and I'll teach you the ropes of being a toddler again."

"Okay, Joseph."

Clark's stomach then began to rumble, and he began rubbing it to make it stop.

"Say, are they gonna feed us? I'm getting kinda hungry."

"Snack time's not going to be for a while. Think you can make it? If not, I know where they're keeping the food. I could try and sneak you something. Of course, I'd risk losing another month, but-."

"Oh, you don't have to do that Joseph. You've been through enough already. Let me do it; I've got a few more months than you do so it won't be so bad."

"But Clark, you've got so much more to lose. What about your potty-training?"

"I'll just be like everybody else. Just show me where the snacks are."

"Alright, if that's really what you want. Come this way."

Clark followed Joseph into the big play fort, where they could hide from the assistants and construct a plan.

"Go down that hallway, and there's a closet behind the first door on your left. Make absolutely sure that none of the assistants catch you, or you can kiss a month of your life goodbye."

"Got it. I'll be back."

Clark turned to leave, but Joseph put a hand on the gray pup's shoulder to stop him.

"Good luck."

With that, Joseph returned to the group as Clark went down the slide and snuck into the hallway. He looked both ways and watched another assistant, this one a male, go down the hallway and turn the corner. Now was his chance. He saw the door that Joseph told him about, and he crossed the hall to reach up and open the door. There were shelves upon shelves of snacks, mostly consisting of packages of cookies and containers of milk. Whether it was regular milk or baby formula he couldn't be sure, but he was so hungry. He prepared to grab all that he could, but then a shadow began to descend over him. He looked back behind to find an enormous figure was standing over him, and he looked up to see that it was the male assistant. Clark began to step back into the closet in fear.

"Crap!"

The assistant just stood there with his hands folded and a sinister smile on his face while Clark cowered away from him. He finally spoke to interrupt the silence, but it only increased the pup's fear.

"Well now, it looks like we've got a trouble maker. Have the other kids told you what we do with trouble makers here?"

Clark continued to cower away and whimper in fear of the man. He'd been caught. He knew that he was probably going to lose a month of his life now, but how was the human going to regress him? He knew that humans had no magic or other special abilities, so the man had to physically do something to him. The male assistant looked up to the shelves of snacks, apparently finding the pup's motive.

"So, you wanted a snack huh?" He said with a sneer as he pulled out a previously opened bar of chocolate. "Here, I'll give you a snack."

Clark didn't know what the chocolate was, but he soon found out as the assistant pinned him against the shelves and shoved a square of it in his mouth. It tasted pretty much like any other chocolate he'd tasted, except for the green paste-like filling inside it that nearly made him gag. He had no choice but to swallow the awful stuff, and afterwards the man released him and the pup fell into a seated position on the floor. Clark then began to feel strange. His shirt and overalls became a little loose, and he felt the training pants around his area swell up to double in bulk.

"There. That'll teach you. Now, let's put you back with the others and-."

"John!" Another voice shouted.

The female assistant from before came into the closet, and she was holding a newly changed Reggie.

"John," she shouted at the male assistant, "what are you doing to this poor little guy!? He's the new boy; it's his first time being away from his parents and he doesn't know any better."

"It's too late to do anything else about it, Stephanie. I already 'punished' him; it can't be reversed after it's done without reverting him completely."

"Now why did you go and do that?! He wasn't even trying to run away! The poor thing's just hungry."

She then went up to Clark, smiled at him and began patting his head to calm him down.

"There there little one, it's okay. You're just hungry, aren't you? Would you like a cookie?"

She reached above him and took a few cookies from one of the packages. After doing so, she brought them back down and offered them to Clark.

"Go on, take them. Don't worry, they won't shrink you."

Unlike the cruel and wrathful male assistant, Clark trusted this kind woman and therefore accepted the cookies.

"There you go, sweetie. Now, let's get you back to your buddies. Come on."

The assistant took Clark's left hand in hers and led him out of the closet. While they were heading back, Reggie looked down to the gray pup in great confusion.

"Clark? What were you thinking, kid? We told you what they'd do to ya if you tried any'ting stupid."

"I was hungry." Clark replied timidly, knowing he did something wrong. "And if I didn't do it, Joseph would've. He's already gotten a lot younger, so I went instead to save him from it."

"Why didn't you try to talk him out of it?"

"I don't know; I'm sorry..."

By the time they were done talking, the assistant had brought them back to the group of other kids. She let go of Clark's hand and placed Reggie down on the floor, then she went back into the hallway. Joseph had been waiting for the both of them, and he seemed very concerned for their well-being.

"Clark, Reggie! Are you guys alright?"

"Don't look at me!" Reggie snapped. "I just went back thewe for a changing! You talked the new guy into stealing some snacks for ya!"

"The kid was hungry; I just told him where everything was. It was his idea to go through with it; not mine."

Joseph then turned his attention to the gray wolf pup, who he assumed was the victim of a recent regression.

"Clark, kid, are you okay? What'd they do to you?"

"It was awful, Joseph! He pinned me against the wall and shoved some chocolate down my throat, and...m-...my pants feel weird." Clark stuttered.

"Oh no..."

Joseph came up to the pup and looked into his overalls. When he backed up again, he regrettably informed Clark of what had happened.

"Yep. Well Clark, you got your wish. You're in diapers now; you're two years and five months old."

"Oh. I figured that's what happened when I felt my training pants puff up. Oh well; I still got a snack."

"Tell me Clark, which one of them caught you? Was it the woman that brought you back?"

"No, it wasn't her. It was the guy that caught me."

"Oh, no wonder you were punished just for wanting snacks! The guy is the worst of them; he'll regress you a month if you just leave this room! What was I thinking to accomplish by sending you that way? Oh Clark, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Joseph. It's just a month; I've got plenty of 'em. It's not that different."

"As long as you're okay, kid. Just don't scare us like that again."

Clark then turned his attention to Reggie, who he knew had just been tortured in a different way. He looked down to the bottom of the kit's onesie, where he noticed something different in his new friend's wardrobe.

"Hey Reggie, what's up with your diaper? It looks twice as big as before; it's poking out a lot more. Did you mess in it again?"

"What? No, not alweady!"

"Oh!" Joseph said to quickly attract Clark's eyes, "I completely forgot to tell you about that Clark. You see, there's another thing about the diaper changes here. Every time you're changed by one of the assistants, they fit you up with an even puffier and more absorbent diaper. Have a lot of accidents, and eventually your diaper will be so big and bulky that you won't be able to go anywhere! It helps them because they would no longer have to worry about us escaping."

"Great, now there's another reason I don't want to get changed. And I just gave up any chances of being potty-trained..."

"Relax, Clark. You still have a better chance out of all of us at holding it in."

This statement once again was successful in calming Clark down. The two assistants and the instructor then came back into the room carrying snacks. They placed all the snacks on a low table in the room, then they called out to the children.

"Alright, little ones. Since we've gotten some 'requests' for an earlier snack time, you guys are going to eat now. We have cookies, milk, grapes, and apple juice. Come and get it."

The children in the room came swarming to the table in search of snacks, while the three friends remained right where they were sitting. Stephanie, the female assistant that gave Clark the cookies earlier, snagged a juice box and brought it over to the group of three. She knelt down in front of the gray pup and, smiling as she did so, handed him the juice box.

"I thought you'd want something to wash down your snack. I'm truly sorry about what John did to you, little guy. Are you alright?"

Clark took a sip of his apple juice, smiled in response to how good it tasted, and nodded to the assistant. Stephanie smiled back and patted his head.

"As long as you're alright, little guy. That's all we really care about; we just want you to be happy. Well, it'll be naptime soon so finish your snacks. Bye now."

It was then that she went back to the other children. Joseph and Reggie had watched the whole situation with astonishment.

"Well," the white wolf told him, "it looks like you've got one of the assistants softening up to you."

"Is that a good thing or bad?"

"Well...I don't really know. As long as she's giving you snacks, I guess it's okay."

"And, umm, about the grown-up humans. Can-...can they understand us?"

"Kind of; I don't fully understand that either. It's like the first few words or something; everything else is gibberish."

"Did they understand us when we were older?"

"I'm pretty sure they did. But...on the other hand..."

"Hey," Reggie interrupted, "what awe you guys doin' talking when thewe's snacks!?"

"He's got a point," Joseph agreed, "come on let's go eat some more!"

The three of them rushed over to the snack table and gorged on what the others had left there. By the time that naptime came around, the three new friends were full and happy. They went to their separate sleeping mats, which they placed right next to their friends', and tucked themselves in.

"Alright darlings," Stephanie the assistant announced to the children, "it's naptime. We'll wake you all up in an hour to play some more. Have a nice rest."

The assistant left them as the three new friends curled up in their individual sleeping mats. As they all began to doze off, Clark couldn't believe all of this happened in just his first hour of day care. He had to get through several more before his supposed parents would return, but with his new friends to look after him he knew he'd be alright. The humans weren't necessarily evil, for they were looking after them, but what was their purpose in doing all of this? Unfortunately, the thought slipped his mind as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

• Like 1