LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shout Out From Sacramento

Hi, I am Sulfide, I go by many names, that is just one of them I prefer. Its a chemical, flaky and introverted, like myself, but I can be very social if you get to know me. I live in Sacramento, I am here on DDf looking for friends and acquaintences to escape the grim realities of life I am plauged with, more specifically, all the emotional neglect I had all my life, and my drug abusive mother and physically abusive step dad I been living with for 4 years of my life. I am 18 so theres not much I can do about it but continue to put up with it till I can move out. Bla bla anywho....

My first memories of the Paraphilic Infantalist nature started out around the age of 6, and I became a DL around 12, and was ashamed till I found out there where others like me, around the age of 14 or so. Now I am not so disturbed by myself. When I was 16 I found out about furry fandom, and a little later become a Babyfur. And with my parents knowing about my fetish, I slowly been creeping into the world of ABism, so now I fully consider my self an AB. All the things I didn't really have much concearn for, are starting to look really appealing.

Anywho, just wanted to drop in with a short life story.

• 2 weeks later...