LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pokemon Black

In pokemon black, there a pokemon call Vullaby which species is "the diapered pokemon" and it look like she wearing a diaper even through it a broken egg shell.

180px-629Vullaby.png

Ironically her evolve form is call Mandibuzz which in my honest opinion, Mandi is a common female name in abdl :P

Ironically her evolve form is call Mandibuzz which in my honest opinion, Mandi is a common female name in abdl :P

Hmm, now that is interesting...my girlfriend's full first name is Amanda, but she hates being called by that, so she goes by Mandi (yes, also with the "i" and not the "y" like some would expect). hehe :)

Funny I have completely different associations to the name mandi, never knew it was an overly used ab name. I haven't played pokemon since silver, soon as I was old enough to accept that I could never have my own bulbasaur irl I lost my interest

That's pretty sweet. I would like to play version white or black.

I would recommended it if you have an DS. White/Black has a very old school R/B/Y feeling to it.

Funny I have completely different associations to the name mandi, never knew it was an overly used ab name. I haven't played pokemon since silver, soon as I was old enough to accept that I could never have my own bulbasaur irl I lost my interest

I haven't play pokemon since Crystal and I bought black after hearing a shit load of people and friends talk about it.

Guest Sasha

Seems to me that people overthink/overanalyze way too much...or just have way too much time on their hands.

Looks like a half-hatched chicken to me... :huh:

• Like 1

Seems to me that people overthink/overanalyze way too much...or just have way too much time on their hands.

Looks like a half-hatched chicken to me... :huh:

Naw. In the game it call a diapered pokemon for it species, which I thought it was funny and decided to post it on here :P