LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lover Girls

I am 25, female and attractive-ish :P and have only just started doing this which makes me feel that I don't really belong on this site. I have read alot of the Forum Topics and have found that the majority of people on here have been DL all their lives and some have no explanation as to their enjoyment of it. My bf is DL and I found out about it at the very start of our relationship, the way he described the sensation and how it made him feel turned me on and I wanted to try it to see if I'd like it too, which I did alot tbh :P The look, feel and fit all turn me on yet before I was introduced to this fetish I had no desire to wear one!However since then I have got more and more bold even wearing a nappy underneath my dress to my city centre and posting pics of myself on here but I've never been on this type of site before so I've been quite shy to talk till now but I still haven't seen anyone who has got into it by accident or by being introduced to it by someone else and I haven't really spoken to anyone so I'm not sure how long I'll stay on it for xx JR xx

No worries, everyone around here has there own way they got into diapers. Yes, many of us have enjoyed diapers since we were young, but I am sure there are many others who found out a bit later in their life. I'm also sure there are those around here that might just be having some fun with them as sort of an occasional fetish. Due to not focusing on needing their diapers mentally, I assume they don't post as much as people such as me that does need the mental comfort of a diaper.

They absolutely exist... and in great numbers. I have met many of them, but if I didn't run my web site that probably would not have happened. Just a few things I've learned about young female DLs...

1. The vast majority are simply not interested in our online communities. Of all the female DLs I've talked to, maybe two have even known about this board.

2. As was stated before, when they do make themselves known to our community they get inundated with emails - many of which are very inappropriate. It's a scary proposition for many young females.

3. The biggest turn-off for most of them is guys in diapers. They want to be submissive in an ABDL relationship and are looking for dominant guys that want to keep them in diapers, but not wear diapers themselves.

4. Women can have a fetish without the need to communicate it to the world, unlike most men. Men become very obsessive about their fetishes in general, whereas women can have a strong fetish and only play with it occasionally.

That's just my observations. Others might find other things to be true.

Agreed and from what I've seen:

5. Most of them are lesbian or bi. The don't care for men probably because it's seemingly a ratio of 1:100 women to men and that means 100 men are like vultures pouncing on their prey which in turn makes males become a huge turn off to females. I've seen plenty of pathetic post and attempts to contact diaper lover women on sites such as Diaper Space. No Matter how you slice it, they almost all come off as desperate attempts. These poor females, must get real frusterating. I've seen many have to block male users from contacting them because their e-mail boxes were instantly flooded.

Like you said above too, it's often one sided wear if she's the diaper lover, she doesn't necessarily want you to be one too. The hard part is finding someone who is in the scene and want a male partner who also is and to the right extent.

One of the most interesting topics ever. I learned so much. Thanks to everyone with genuine experience leading to real insight. Diapered Jeff is probably the most able speaker on this subject. I just don’t think he gets the average Craig’s lister; all his girls are comfortable with wearing diapers on some level, and he’s telling us what level that is.

I absolutely agree that women make themselves scarce around a site where the guys all wear diapers. They want men, not babies, or the physically challenged. Blame it on biology. They’re hard-wired to seek protection. There’s also way too much emphasis on sex and bodily functions for them here I think. And even if that’s just natural when it comes to diapers, that’s still a real and big reason they’re not into them. Lastly, diapers are taboo for women because they conflict with their innate love for babies. Anything that would make them question their ability to be good mothers would be suppressed.

I am absolutely positive that I have been in contact with two genuine females who were wearing diapers recreationally. Both were very much little girls, but, for both, diapers were just a means to an end. Being diapered was just a very safe place for them, with definitely no sexual aspect to it. Also, as you might guess, neither was attracted to diapered men. To them, diapered men were other babies; what they really wanted, especially one, was to come out as an LG to her boyfriend, and for him to accept her and treat her as one.