LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opinions Please - Sample Pack

So i am thinking of putting together a sample pack to sell on ebay, etc, and wanted your opinions on what to put in it..

currently just size Medium, would make a large pack if i had enough sales to support the purchases..

contents so far:

1 Bambino Teddy

1 Bambino Classico

1 ABU cushies

1 ABU super dry kids

1 Abena abri-form X-plus (M4)

1 Abena abri-form Extra (M3)

1 Dry 24/7

1 Molicare Superplus

1 Tranquility ATN

1 Bambino Quadro booster

1 Tranquility contour booster

1 tranquility standard booster

I am located in canada (if that makes any difference to people), so would really be targeting canadians more so.

was thinking $30 for the pack.

I think i have all the major players for quality adult diapers, or at least these were all the ones which came up when i was searching for good diapers.

I know i am missing wellness and secure, but they are a little harder to come across in Canada.

So, anything i am missing which really should be in here?

price sound OK?

Thanks

Is that going to be a 'But It Now' price or a bid starting price?

Does that price include shipping in Canada as well.

Or is this just a profit scheme??

That would be a buy it now price.

shipping cost (at cost) on top of that.

as for profit scheme.. sure i'll make some profit eventually..

i can say to round out my existing supply for all of those, i need to put another $800 in.

it's not exactly cheap to buy stock of everything, and yes i would expect something back for it.

talking around $12 profit per pack.. it's not something i am going to feed the family with the proceeds of.

When i was looking for the best diaper, i did alot of searching, a lot more buying, and i would have happily paid for a sample pack that actually had one of each just to try out..

It's not a bad idea.

I have often thought of putting together an ABDL "starter kit" or "play kit" with like 5 diapers, paci with leash, bottle, small container of powder and small pack of wipes. I think it would be a good way for people who are ABDL curious to try the fetish out without having to order a whole case of diapers or use crappy store brands like Depend.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...